Chapter 5

Varun's POV

I know she is still angry on me and that slaps which she gave me haven't satisfied her.

But how would i get to know that she forgave me or not?? How can i get her apology??

Did she really forgave me??

"What are you thinking?" Maa asked

"Maa, how do we get to know if a person forgave us or not?"

"Hmm well if that person have forgiven you then he will Look at you and then talk, he won't ignore you, will talk to you normally is what i mean, then will feel comfortable when you will be around. But why are you asking?"

"Just like that, but maa if that person does all opposite then what should we do?"

"You should apologise until that person forgives you"

Okay!

I am coming Divya.

"Bye maa i am going to College" i said hanging the bag on my shoulders.

"This early?"

"Yes, i have football Practice"

"Okay but complete your breakfast" she cane up with the plate to me

"Maa enough"

"No, not enough, are you a kid?? Complete this" she forcefully made me eat the whole breakfast

"Okay now i am leaving" i take her blessings and go in my car to College.

I park my car walked up to the changing room.

I changed and started with the football practice.

••••••••••

"You were Awesome Aarav" i said as we just changed into our college dress.

"Thank but you were Amazing" he said

"Umm Aarav"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Divya forgave me?" I asked

"Umm i don't know Varun, what you did, I don't think she can forgive you this soon but then after looking at yesterday's Encounter i think maybe but it will take time" he said and we walked out of the Changing room.

I scratch my head, now how will i get to know??

Will think later, let's attend the classes first.

It's break time and Then i saw Lavanya "hey Lavanya, Maa was asking how Mama ji( mom's Brother), he is suffering from High Fever i heard"

"Yeah, Dad is fine now, yesterday mom gave him some Medicines and Soup"

"Thank god, you know maa was so Worried and she will even Visit your house today"

"Good, i will spend Time with her as well, will you also come?"

"Noo I won't"

"Why?"

"I will sleep peacefully" i said with a smile and she rolled her eyes "lazy ass"

Shweta, Mohit and Sohit also came to us.

We talked and sat on our usual spot in the canteen and like always Aarav isn't with us. He prefers walking around or Studying.

While having a sandwich i saw Divya and her friends entering the Canteen.

This is the time.

I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Asked Sohit