Chapter 13

Please vote for the previous Chapter! As well as this one!

Varun's POV

We stride towards the Road and she Stops an auto.

Then she nudge me to speak.

"Umm Bhaiya, Sky High Chaloge? (Will you go to sky High?)"

"Woh Kidhar hai Bhaiya?(where is it Brother?)" He asked me

"Aaa woh Bada Park Dekha hai apne, Mustifa Hotel ke Pass?( Aa have you seen a big Park near Mustifa Hotel?)"

"Oh acha wahan jana hai apko apni Girlfriend ke Saath (oh so you Wanna go there with your Girlfriend)" he said and I get mini shock

I looked at Divya, her mouth is open.

Then I turned to Bhaiya and was about to speak when Divya Spoke "maine Iski Girlfriend nahi hoon (i am not his Girlfriend)"

Then auto driver said "Acha toh phir Bhen ho (okay so you are his sister)"

"Bhen toh bilkul Nhai hai(she isn't my Sister at all)" I said immediately without thinking Twice.

I mean, I have Kissed her so how can she be??

He was about to speak again but Divya said curtly " agar Le jana hai toh chalo warna dusra auto dhoondh linge hum (if you wanna take us then take or else we will find another auto)"

"Thik hai thik hai, bathiye (okay okay sit)" He said

Divya and I Sat in.

Divya and I am sticking to the Extreme corners of the auto, making sure we don't even touch eachother, even an inch.

The driver starts the auto as well as plays a song.

And the song which got played at First.

Hoton pe Bus tera naam hai, sab kuch yahan ek raaz hai.

(On my lips there is only your name, everything here is a Secret)

I saw Divya looking out of the auto and I am feeling uncomfortable.

"Bhaiya gaana Badlo (bhaiya, Change the song)" I said

"Thik hai(okay)" he said and changed it.

Next song which got played.

Pink lips, pink lips, pink lips, pal-pal tujhko karte miss, Pink lips, Pink lips.

(Pink lips, Pink Lips, Pink Lips, everytime they Miss you, My Pink Lips, Pink Lips)

What the fuck.

"Bhaiya change" I said again and looked at Divya, she is still looking out and I can't see her expressions at all, but here I am feeling so discomfort as you know, here i am seating beside her, whom I have kissed on lip, her soft lips and stole her first kiss!

He played the next song.

Tere Chumme maine Chavan Prash hai!

(Your kiss have Chavan Prash)

"Change" I said

Labon ko labon se mila do.

(Press your lips with mine)

Okay that's it.

"Bhaiya, band karo yeh radio apna, kaise gaane chal rahe hai yeh, Band karo abhi (bhaiya turn off the radio, what kind of songs are being played on it, turn it off now)" I said with discomfort as well as irritation.

Here I am going to Apologise for Kissing her and here the songs must be triggering her out and making her mind to trigger more against me.

He turns off the radio and mumbled something which I couldn't here but it was something like Pagal (crazy)