Chapter 14

Please Follow Me, if you like my books!

Divya's POV

Exams exams and exams.

That's what is going on my life! Sometimes I feel like killing the Person who invented Exams.

Tanmay is also facing the same thing which is exam, but he even became a tutor to his roommate. He sometimes feel like not teaching them, but it benefits him as well.

I laugh at his Condition all the time.

I talked to mom and dad as well, they are doing great and want me to study and not to get involved in friends so much that I neglect my studies.

It's always the same with every parent, first studies then friends !

But my friends are great, just superb.

Hey I forgot to tell you guys, since the football tournament Bhavi has been so dreamy kind of a girl and even leaves to go somewhere saying, Important work! Even at night's!

She sometimes even acts weird you know, which stricks me that she is falling for someone.

Well will get to know it by time.

So now whom do I Talk about?? Yup Vishakha!

She is very studious and has made alot, like alot of friends whether it be a girl or a boy. She is very friendly kind of a person and she even proved that Slogan Wrong that a girl and a boy can never be Friends!

Well they can be, who all agree with me?? (Singles 😂 don't worry I am also one)

Then let's come to..........................

Varun!

Oh yes, I forgot about him.

She is lying! She kisses him in her dreams- my mind poked it's Unwanted nose, if it has one.

Please shut up I don't kiss him but the kissing scene flashes infront of my eyes all the time.

That's what I said.

Oh really?

Yeah.

Urgh, I hate you sometime.

So leave my mind and let's Talk about Varun. So after the apology Day we never Met nor we talked on Phone after I told her Maa about the tasty laddoos, though I have his number but he isn't special Friend of mine for whom I should take time to call.

Actually she wanted to, but her Ego got hurt because he didn't call her.

Oh Please don't blame me and want's wrong If I didn't cll him. I don't want to give him unwanted signs that I like him or something.

So you do like him-My heart spoke

No I don't

Then why do you pick your Phone quickly thinking it might Be Varun's???

N-no, i-i never do th-that

You can't lie to your Mind but not Heart Divya.

I don't speak for sometime and then shook my head.

Stupid Heart and mind of mine.

Hey I forget,my classes will Start after 2 days. I mean not even rest for Proper one Week.

Varun's POV

"Aarav Can you please tell this one more time?? I am confused yaàr"

"Oky.............." He explains me everything for one last time.

"Thank you so much dude, I hope I pass this exam, I hate accounting" I said laying on my bed.

He basically came for few hours to teach me because I insisted him so.

He will go in few minutes.

Then the door bell rang.

"Give me few Aarav"
He nods.

Before I could open it maa opens it and there he is again, anger boils in me again.

"Why are you here again?"

He enters in pushing my maa aside.

"I warned you that I won't tolerate this kind of Behavior" he shouts

I curl up my fist.

"Well never mind, I am here to take my money, when will I get it?" He asked looking at me

"I said I am doing some Arrangements, so don't act like a despo"

"You have my money with you so I will act like a despo for sure or else you know other options" He looks at my Maa

"You bloody bastard" I punch his face very hard.

"Varun" maa Shouts.

He glares me and Slaps me not one but thrice.

He hold my neck "you know what Mrs.Sujata (Varun's mom) I think he should go to jail"

"Please leave my son please" maa began to plead.

I began to fight for oxygen.

"How much money do you Want?" Came Aarav's voice.

He immediately left my neck and turned towards Aarav.

"What?"

"Tell the amount" Aarav said with expression less face.

"80 lakhs" he said.

Aarav Called someone "Dad I want 80 lakh , I will tell you the Reason later"

"No Aarav you won't" I said

But he didn't listen to and asked for his bank details and soon the money was transferred.

"Now Don't you Dare trouble my friend and his Family" said Aarav and that Bastard when with a nod but not before glaring at me.

"Aarav I will return all your money"

"No need"

"There is a need it's very big amount"

"I don't care about that but you, my friend and your Maa, She is Just like Mine"

"I know Aarav but still"

"Okay but why was he threatening you both?"

Maa was about to speak but I said "Sorry I can't Say that Aarav"

"Oky no problem but Please, if you Face any trouble then please let me know"

I smiled "you have already Helped me Aarav"

"I am your Friend Varun and if I wont help you when you need, then what kind of friend am I??"

I hugged him "Thank you so much Aarav, you don't know, you have helped us so much, I will never forget this"

He hugs me back and pats my back.

He leaves after touching my mother's Feets.

Maa Thanked him so many time before leaving.

Money Problem is still not soughted but still something very big is left!

Why that incident Happened 5 years back?? Why that had to Happen???

Maa examines my Neck and Weeps.

"Don't cry Maa, please" I hug her

"When will this End Beta?? I can't Tolerate it any more"

"It will end maa, it will"

I take maa to her room and make her Sleep by Keeping her head on my Lap.

I hope it ends soon.

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I hope you guys liked the chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you