Chapter 58

This is the double Update!

Publishing both together because I have to celebrate and prepare for Diwali !

Enjoy.

And Happy Diwali once again 😊🪔

I have a request  "please Follow and Vote" ☺️

Third Person's POV

Everyone is so busy with the preparations for Divya's Marriage.

Some are busy exposing Manas while some are worrying about marriage.

Manas is planning how to move Varun from all this as he isn't liking his closeness towards Divya after all he is going to marry Divya.

Well his reason to marry Divya is all because of his parents.

His parents are very cunning. They want Manas to marry a very kind and sweet family with one daughter so that after marriage they can ask for more money when required so that the loan they have taken could be mended and somehow Varun has figured it out.

Coming back to Manas, he began liking Divya when for the first time he saw her, but he gives preference to his job first then Divya because he wants to recover the loan so that His parents don't ask hers for money. It's just because he don't want Divya to give him divorce after Marriage!

He doesn't want Divya to think low about him as well ! Yes he had girlfriends in the past but for marriage he was always serious. When he saw Divya, he decided that he would never leave her. But it's only lust for her but not love.

Yes he lusts Divya, He always tries to kiss her, touch her and have wet dreams about her but he somehow controls himself.

But his seriousness about marriage wasn't that serious until he saw Varun close to her, before this in Europe he was flirting with each and every girl he saw beautiful.

Now let's look out what Varun and his Maa as well as Divya's mom planning about Mehndi, Sangeet and haldi!

"Maa, how will I replace that Idiot?" Varun asked with frustration

"Beta you don't worry about that, We will take care of it, you plan how to expose Manas" His mother said

"Okay Maa but what about her Dad, how will he react when he will get to know about Manas" Varun asked with worried expression

"He will be sad that how blindly he believed such a family and man like him for his daughter" said Shivani (Divya's Mom) "But afterwards he will be alright that at least she got safe from him"

"I don't wanna hurt him aunty" He said

"He wouldn't be, trust me and go on with your plan of exposing him" She said and he nodded .

While Divya has explained everything to her friends about what's happening in her life.

"Oh my god, this is like movie Divya" said Bhaviksha

"Totally Divya, Your love story is just amazing" Vishakha said

"But guys this is a very complicated task , I don't wanna marry Manas" Divya said with hopelessness.

"Are Divya, your Varun is a mastermind, don't worry he will do something for sure" Vishakha said

"And he will be successful as well" said Bhaviksha

"I hope so!"

••••••••••••••••

During Mehendi, Divya's mom made the designer write Varun's name on her palm in a very place so that Nobody would notice it at once.