Chapter 11

Divya's POV

Vishakha and are Doing our assignment, actually we forgot about it But Bhaviksha Reminded us.

Actually before this Vishakha and I were teasing Bhaviksha in the name Of Aarav, to know if She have feelings for him but she didn't React that much, but still she did a bit and That's enough for Both of us to know the rest.

Do your work Divya!!

•••••••••••

You know what, I need to Call Tanmay and Tell him everything about Varun because I can't wait to share it with him so I dail his number.

"Hello! Toothy, how come you call me after so long?"

"Nothing much just wanted to share what's Happening in my life"

He chuckled "I think something Interesting or Depressing is Happening in your life"

"Actually, kind a both"

"Really?? You found a boy I guess"

"No, i didn't and you know I can't"

"Yeah yeah I know now carry on"

"Okay before I carry on you tell me first, did you Find any girl??"

"Aahhh naahhh I didn't, I hardly speak with my Classmate girls and now I think, i should even stop looking for a girl"

"Why?"

"If God Has made anyone for me then she will automatically come in my life, if there is one"

"Obviously there is one for everyone and you will get the best"

"I hope so.......okay now leave that, Tell me, what you wanted to Say"

"Yeah, actually, how do I tell you!"

"With your Mouth"

I clinch my jaw and close my eyes "yes I know"

"Then speak"

"I am speaking, you just wait"

He didn't speak.

"Hello? Tanmay are you there?"

"Yes, you only told me to wait, so i am waiting"

I heave and then say "so this thing I haven't shared with you"

"Okay continue"

"Umm on the first Day of college itself, me and my friends Became a target of Ragging"

"What??"

"Yeah and then-"

"You became brave"

"Yes and then-"

"You came into Trouble"

"Will you let me speak"

"Okay okay continue"

"Okay then i stood up infront of my Senior and told him that we won't do anything they want us to do"

"Wait, i have a question"

"Yeah ask"

"Your serious is a boy or a girl?"

"There were 2 girls and 3 boys in which two were twins and the one I stood against was a boy"

"Okay what's his name?"

"Varun"

"Okay continue"

"So yeah, he told me to keep quiet but I didn't and told him to make me quiet challengingly. At first he asked me if I am sure and I said Obviously and then"