Chapter 48

Please Follow and Vote!

Varun's POV

I am taking Bhaviksha to Aarav's house at 9 in the night.

Something very serious happened between them as Aarav isn't coming to college from past one week.

I know Bhaviksha can handle him very well because I don't think he would be absent like this.

We reached Aarav's house. It was 8pm.

I rung the bell.

"I will talk to them" I said and she nod

Shalini aunty opened the door and smiled "aree What a pleasant surprise! Come in"

We sat on the sofa and drank water.

Uncle came in and asked "you both! so sudden any problem?"

I answered "woh Uncle Aarav isn't coming to college since one week so we thought to meet him, is he alright?"

Aunty said "Oh so nice of you beta, he is well but he asked for one week leave as he wanted to self study for sometime"

"Can i meet him?" Bhaviksha asked standing up

"Yes sure" Uncle said

"Thank you uncle" and she rushed to his room not caring what his parents will think.

After some time, they came out smiling and We had dinner together.

Bhaviksha and me are in the car and so I asked "so everything soughted between you and Aarav?"

"Yes"

"I am glad you both are together again"

"When Did we Separate? And if we did, We didn't separate to be Together again! It was just a bit of insecurity, a feeling which he had that i might feel bad"

"You both are very understanding"

"Well we are! You know sometimes talking calmly is best medicine for all our problems"

"But what if the person doesn't listens to you?"

She smiled "then it's up to you that how you convince the person to have a time to talk with you"

Yes it's been 4 months we have last talked to each other, Yeah we do greet each other in front if everyone but when I ask her to talk, she just don't listen.

I have tried everything, I even tried to make her jealous by roaming around with Preeti but she didn't even got affected.

She said she is happy for me that I am moving on but then I it I cleared up everything that I was just making her jealous.

But she is just not listening, she ignores me, acts way to formal with me, acts as if she just know me.

It hurts, it hurts so badly.

When we reach college she thanks me and go to her hostel.

••••••••••

Time is skipping like sand and here I am in my farewell party.

Yes my last year is over, after this my journey to be something is gonna began.

I even got selected in a company which came to take interview in our college.

After earning some good amount I will start my own company later on.

Now let me tell you that my partner for this farewell is Riya.

Why not Divya ?

Well I asked her but she denied, she even denied to be anyone's partner for the party and so she hasn't came as well.

This is very weird, she doesn't want me to love her but she even doesn't want someone else also to be close to her.

Once I saw a boy proposing her but she denied him without giving any kind of explanation.

Why is she doing this, I don't know.

I don't know if she will come to see me off tomorrow because she has gone to her house, actually she left hostel as well.

She leaves immediately after college. She does , up down to the college.

I hope she comes to meet me because I can't force her anymore, it's fine that she doesn't love me but why this heart of mine never believes it.

Even Maa says she loves me but how? She ignores me, every time I meet her she tell me to move on and to stop loving her.

••••••••••••••••

I am going Manglore for my job today.

If you guys want to know whether she came to bid me last time, then let me tell you, she didn't.

Now it's one month I last saw her but yesterday I messaged her to meet me.

Let's see if she will come to meet me today.

I am on railway station waiting for my train as well as her.

(After 30 minutes)

My train is about come but there is not trace of her.

I stood up as I saw my train coming.

I held my bag when a small boy came to me and hand me a letter.

I frowned.

I was about to open it but then my train came and so I stepped in it.

I sat on my seat and opened the letter.

It read :-

Hi Varun !

Sorry I didn't came up infront of you, it's not like I didn't wanted to meet you but because, I didn't wanted to hurt you, I didn't wanted to give you false hope that I love you. That's why I am writing this letter. We have shared many thing and Even stealed, But Varun I think everything should come to an end. If you really love me then forget every memory of me, forget the kisses we shared, forget those library fun we shared together and most importantly forget loving me and take your heart from me which I stole just by chance. Concentrate on your dreams, your Maa and Papaji's dream, that is more important than me Varun. Please move on, because if you won't then even I can't. I am sorry if I have ever hurt you by any chance.

With lots of Love.....your Ms Divya Verma!

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you and take care.