Chapter 20

My second book, their Incomprehensible love- In that my chapters are misplaced.

I mean the story is starting from chapter 44 rather than Prologue and Chapter 1. So anyone knows how to correct it?? Because I have tried everything but nothing is happening.

Please any of you can go and check that book, and Inform me that from where the story is starting??

If anyone knows how to solve the problem without unpublishing the book or chapters. Then please tell thank.

Thank you and Enjoy.

Divya's POV

It's raining heavily outside but we don't know where the hell Bhavi is. I mean she is always like this running, somewhere especially after college.

Soon our Room door opens and Bhavi came in drenched in water plus she is so much flushed.

"Where were you?" I asked Immediately.

" temple!" She said casually

"Ohk we understand temple....but who made you blush in temple?" Vishakha asked and I am eager to know the answer.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Bhavi you are acting very weird from last few days and even earlier!" I said and fold my arms around my Chest.

"Yes...you are always in a hurry in the last period...we don't know where you go, you come very late in hostel, you are always lost somewhere that we have to pinch you to grab your attention" Vishakha said

"We understand your life is your own but we are scared yaar, atleast we should know where you are, so that when you are in any kind of trouble, we would be there to help you and you even spend very less time with us, which is hurting both of us!" I said and hold her hands.

She smiled and hugged both of us and said " don't worry guys, I am safe where ever I go and I always think about a very important matter which I need to solve, so that I can save a life"

"What do you mean?" Vishakha asked

"I can't tell you his/ her name but i am with a person who is going through depression or a very serious issue and i am scared that if I won't help that person, he/she might do something to him/herself. I hope you guys understand"

"Ohh so why didn't you tell us before?" Vishakha asked

"Because earlier I was not sure if that person is suffering from that problem or not, but now I am" Bhavi said

"Hmm so do you need our help?" I asked

"No Divya thanks alot but I will do it myself" she said

"We know you will" Vishakha said

"But can you please spare sometime for us as well?" I asked

She let out a small laugh and said "obviously yaar"

She bathed and then we all Talked and played some board games as it was still raining.

All three of us sat on my bed when a question raised up in my mind so I asked "Guys what kind of a boy do you wanna get married to ?"

"Why have you found someone?" Vishakha wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I threw a pillow on her face and she began to laugh.

Then I said "no Duffer, I am asking casually...as at some point there will be someone in our life's so...what kind of boy do you want?"

"You tell first!" Vishakha said to me