Chapter 42

Varun's PoV

No I haven't talked to her from past 4 days but I did talk to her one night !

Flash Back.

I have to call her, I just can't be relaxed with only a message.

Yesterday she sent me a message that she is going back home to take care of her father.

But without saying thanks to her and without listening I can't stay relaxed.

It's already 11pm and I don't know whether she has slept or not but I have to call her, so I dial her number.

After calling her 5 times she picked it up "hello? Varun! Are you alright? Why are calling me continuously?"

I smile "I wanted to hear you"

"Are you fucking Crazy Varun?? You know how much scared I was. I was down in the kitchen making coffee for myself and when I came back I saw your missed calls"

"You care to much for me"

"Obviously after all I lo-"

"After all what?"

Did I heard it right?? Did she wanted to say Love??

"After all I loathe you, Idiot"

I smile "really? If you loathe me then why did you got scared"

"Okay cut the crap and tell me why did you call?"

"Umm well, I wanted to ask are you fine? I mean you got hurt that day"

"Well it does pain A bit but I am a very strong girl, I saved you from those devils and even recorded evidence against them"

"Yes, you are very strong and I agree to it, That's why I wanted to thank you Divya, Thank you so very much for saving me, for being my side, I don't know if you wouldn't have been their what would have happened, I just can't imagine"

"Then don't imagine"

"What?"

"Yes, Don't imagine because nothing like that happened, everything is fine now, so don't go to your past and think the other way. We are fine, now you can full fill your father's dream Varun. Concentrate on that"

"You are so special Divya, you are really amazing"

"I know that"

I chuckle "and I am sorry, because of me you got hurt"

"Hmm you should be, because my head is now double it's size"

I laugh

"Stop laughing and tell me how are you?? I saw blood coming out of your head that day"

"Umm well it does pain when I sleep and sometimes when I touch it"

"Oh, don't worry it will get better"

"Right, By the way Tanmay is your brother, so why did you hide it from me?"

"Oh just like that, Wanted to have some fun"

"Fun? What kind of?"

"You won't understand Mr.Varun it's a top secret between me and Tanmay"

"Ohhkkk.....Umm Do you know about Aarav?"

"Aarav? What about him?"

I fill up all the details about Aarav.