chapter 28

I won't upate the next chapter tomorrow as I am out of stock so, I need Sometime to think and write the next chapter! As I am a bit busy due to some work.

I won't update Tomorrow!

Or maybe day after tomorrow as well( Maybe)

Divya's POV

I reached the hospital and asked for Varun.

The receptionist said room no.54 third floor.

I rush to the lift but it's coming down really slow from the 5th floor.

Fuck.

I run to the stairs.

My heart is thumping in fear so much, my mind is thinking about Varun. I hope he is alright.

Please please please.

I climb up the stairs as fast as I can and reach the third floor, it's almost empty.

I look around the floor for room no.34.

"How much is the bill?" I hear his voice suddenly.

My heart begans to thump loudly.

I look infront.

He turns around holding a paper, looking at it and walking towards my direct or I can say a room.

Tears slip from my eyes "Varun" I call out his name and he stops.

Varun's POV

I stop.

I look in front.

Divya?? What is she doing here?? And why is she crying plus panting??

She smiles and runs toward me and hugs me very tightly that I moved few steps back and automatically held her.

She began to sob.

"Thank god you are fine" she cries that her body shakes a bit, which I can feel properly.

"I was so scared Varun, so much, but you are fine, I am so Happy" she says while sobbing.

What is she saying?? Why was she sacred for me??

"Why didn't you came to college?? You know I was feeling so sad thinking that you are upset from me, I am so sorry, I promise I won't trouble you, just forgive me Varun, please"

She broke the hug and purely red due to crying that I feel like kissing her.

I wipe her tears.

"You aren't upset from me right?" She asked

I shook my head "No"

She Smiles and look deep into my eyes and her eyes are speaking something to me, I hope I can read them.

Her smile widens "I am so happy, you don't know how scared I was when that neighbour of yours said you are in hospital and I"

"And You"

"I thought I lost you Varun, but now after having you are infront of me, I am relieved" she smiled more wide and more tears slipped from her eyes.

My heart skips few beats, she was scared and concerned for me!

I her tears again "why are you crying?"

She just shook her head and kept looking at me with a smile.

Then we hear someone clear throat.

"Excuse me" I saw a nurse smiling mischievously at us.

Both Divya and Me Detach from eachother.