Epilogue

New book.

Bhawna and Aryan !

If you guys don't know who they are, then first read my second book "Their Incomprehensible Love"

There, Bhawna is Priya's best friend and she have crush on her neighbour Aryan, whom she calls Aryan Ji! But why Aryan ji??

It's a very interesting and different kind of love story, I hope you will like it as our Hero is ACP officer and our heroine is studying in College.

Title - "Uff...that feeling!" (A cute risky lovestory)

Publishing on- 15 Nov 2021 !

Please don't forget me and join their story ! Please follow to get the announcement of the story and about updates as well.

Please comment in the end how was "our stealing Love"

I am gonna miss you all till 15th Nov !

Varun's POV

"Listen Varun" called Maa

"Ji"

" I am going out to my friend's place within an hour , as she isn't well, So take-care of yourself as well as Divya. I will take Devansh with me"

"Why Devansh?" I asked "he can't stay away from me any minute"

"He can't stay without me or going out, Just like you did when you were small"

I roll my eyes.

"So I am getting ready and you make Devansh ready, my friend have a grandson as well, of Devansh age"

"Okay so by what time will you both be back?"

"Well it depends, If I won't reach here by 9 then I will stay with her"

"Okay"

Okay so by now you must have guessed who is Devansh!

So he is my 3 year old son and very cute just like my Divya.

I don't know when 4 years of our married life went so smoothly with love love and Anger!

Yeah, You know how angry bird kind she is.

But this anger is still love for me. She looks cute with it.

My son loves me the most and I won't lie but he is also possessive when Divya kisses me on the cheek but not him.

He would look at me as if he would kill me now.

Oh god, at that particular moment I laugh the most.

But now as Me and Divya are so busy with our work, we can't even spare proper time for each other.

So I am planning why not to go out for a candlelight dinner?