Chapter 22

Please comment as much as you can.

Even vote please.

Varun's POV

"What the fu-" I said and we all rushed to them.

They are unstable and laughing for no reason.

I held Divya as she was about to fall but she is still laughing.

Bhaviksha walked to the dance floor and shouted "Kudi nu nachne de (let the girl dance)"

This song began to play and Divya pushed me and walked to the dance floor and even Divya.

Three of is them began to tap their foots on the floor and began to dance as the song begins.

She was even about to fall in few steps but stabled herself.

She is dancing grinning wide, she is looking so pretty cute in this clumsiness.

Then Bhaviksha walked up to Aarav "Come Aarav let's put the floor on fire"

She was about to fall but heheld her "Careful"

She giggled and said "when you are with me then I don't need to be carefoooool"

Then I hold Divya by her waist and said "I think we should drop them to their hostel they have drunk alot"

"Yeah Varun is right" Tushar said

"Hehe Varun is always Wrong...you know once he said he is a badboy but no he isn't he is a very good boy" Divya kissed my cheeks and My eyes go wide in shock.

I zip my mouth and look at her, she is giggling.

This Drunken Girl !!

"Let me dance Tushar" Vishakha said

"No we are leaving Vishakha" Tushar said.

All three of us picked up our partners in bridal style and took them towards the cars.

I make Divya sit on the backseat along with Vishakha.

Tushar sits beside me on the passanger seat.

"God they are too much drunk" Said Tushar

"Yeah, We should drop them hostel fast"

"Varun! Play some muuuuzzzzzik" Divya said while laughing

"Yes Varun pleeeeg" Vishakha Says, then she hits Tushar on his head "Oye Tell him to play the muzik or else I will tell your girlfriend that you were flirting with other girls"

"Abe Varun Gaana Chala Bhai (abe Varun play the Song bro)" he said with Panic

I played the song immediately before getting a slap from any one of them.

Both the girls began to jump on the backseat like a crazy person.

When the sing paused Divya began to sing "Chura liya hai tumne joh dil ko, Nazar churana sanam (you have already stolen my heart, Now don't steal your gaze from me, my beloved) "

Then vish joined her.

Divya  moves her face infront and wraps her hand around my shoulders from behind.

She slides her finger to my shirt and opens 2 button from top and I gulp.

I don't know where to concentrate on driving or on her fingers.

"Oh my God, I think she is having sexual desires for you Varun" Tushar Said and I glare at him "Shut Up"

I hold Divya's hand "Divya, move back, your friends want to dance with you right Vishakha?"