Chapter 36

Happy Dushera to everyone!

I wanted to provide one more update but I am not well, I am having headache, body pain and Slight fever as well, so could write only one chapter!

Please follow and vote for me!

Divya's POV

I am back to Mama ji's New site where he is buildin his new house! Yes I came here yesterday also and I find the place quiet good.

Mama ji is building up 2 storey building and that's why he want us to visit it and have a proper and closer look to it.

He even wants us to meet his neighbour and believe me guys he is so damn rich.

Just have a look at his grand mansion, I hope I could visit it once and My wish will also come true as Mama ji will take us today to his house.

Yes, we could have met him yesterday itself but he was out for some work, so as today he is home, My mamaji wants to build up a good relationship with him so that in future they don't face any problem.

As you know, some times rich can be a problem to middle class! Sometimes.

"Ms Toothy" Tanmay calls me while looking at the mansion

"Hmm"

"Let's race"

I look at him "till where?"

"We have to touch the gate of the mansion and come back to this spot" He said

I roll my hairs in a bun "okay let's begin"

He smirks "I will win"

I smirk back "we will see"

We take our positions and Mama ji says "ready, get set, Go!"

We both begin our race, Why does he runs so fast??

I speed up my self and touch the mansion gate along with him.

When I turn back, I bump into someone.

He holds my shoulder.

Argh, I was going to fall with my face kissing the ground.

I look up at a man, he is of my Dad's gate.

"Careful kiddo" He said

I smile "thanks uncle"

He smiles back and leaves my shoulder.

Tanmay comes running to me "are you alright Divya?"

I nod.

Mama ji comes back to us.

"How are you Mr. Kapoor?" They shook hands

"Alright Mr.Singh, What about you?"

"I am also great, Umm this is my sister's Daughter Divya  and he is Tanmay my elder brothers Son"

"Hello uncle" We both say

"Oh Nice meeting you both, Please come in and have something" He offered

"No no, Uncle it's alright" said Tanmay but I know he dont mean it.

"Oh come on, Don't be so formal please come" He said

This time we nod and enter with him to the mansion.

Wow! This house is so amazing 🤩

We settle down on a sofa.

Uncle calls a servant "umm Bring 2 coffee for me and Mr.Singh and 2 hot chocolate for the kids" he Looks at us "is it alright or you want something else?"