009

"So Doctor Lim, i heard that you have taken care those seven wanted teenagers in seoul. I'm suprised you're still alive after one week on handling them."

"The heck you mean still alive?"

For now, both me and the head doctor were checking our patients' papers, alone in the office.

"Well, you didn't got thrown out of the window do you?" He snickered lightly.

My brows knitted together, irked mark plastered on my forehead.

I swear, this mf is weird. Weirder than my patients itself.

"Usually, doctors who are handling them ended up being to five to six days? I guess. That's why i'm curious a bit. They seem to be at ease these past few days."

"Care to elaborate more quickly, doctor Min?"

"You didn't got hurt or any sort of red reports. Jay is a bit, nice this time to their doctor huh?" I frowned as i placed my papers aside, stretching.

I'll fucking blow my own brain if this doctor keeps on talkin' like there's some sort'a thrill.

"Jay? Isn't he the most calmest patient from the seven? He even said that his friends can't control their own except himself."

At first, i saw his facial expression with a suprised look after i blurted my words out. But immediately, it fades away, and was quickly replaced with an uneasy smile.

"uh yayay, and you believe that?"

This time, i groaned loudly. Already impatient on what he is actually trying to say.

"What is it that to want to tell me, Min Yoongi?"

He chuckled, handling me a piece of paper.

Wait no, a single file. Patient's file.

"Jay is the type of person who does what he wants without getting his hands dirty."

And there, i look.

PARK JAY
No. 9983
Pushed it's partner off in a fifteen story building.

Asylum Date count now = 4 years

Doctor(s) encountering = 111
Doctor(s) resigning = 34
Doctor(s) eliminated = 77
Doctor(s) remaining for the mean time = 1

Doctor(s) = Doctor Lim

"Park Jay! Most wanted out of the seven."