015

Why are you all in a hurry🤧 I was lazyyy lmaoooo

---

"It's time to sleep, y/n. Why do we still need to go to check them anyways? The guards are always on duty."

"Shut up wooyoung or i'll annoy you the whole morning."

"Geesh my  woman."

The female turned her head to her friend who is behind her, following her like a lost puppy.

'My.. ?'

"What?" she tilt her head back at him.

Yet too odd for her, the male only smiled innocently to her.

"I said, geesh sly  woman."

'sly you mf what-- I'm sure i heard it right..'

"You know what, why don't you do me a favor and turn the light's' off of this hallway, hmm?" After she said those, wooyoung only stared at her with a blink.

"You goin' crazy too woman? Who the heck has the audicity to even close a single light in this place. That's a nightmare."

"Just do it you fuckin' duck--"

Suddenly, the lights from the hallways went off as the only remaining ones where a small red light from each of the room's window.

"What the fuck, what the fuck!"

The male jumped around, turning his head from left to right.

'Shit, shit, shit, i hate dark.'

"You're screaming like a girl, wooyoung."

"Take your phone out. I didn't brought mine all the way here.I fucking hate this plac--"

Just in time when she took her gadget out, a muted buzz coming from the girl's phone made the both of them glance down with a confused look.

Incoming call..
Unknown Number
Accept | Decline

"Eh? Stranger."

"Answer it, it's probably the head doctor! Hurry!" With wooyoung's hands shaking her finger through her shoulders, she stared at her phone with an unsure look.

'Strange. Stranger danger.'

'I'm pretty sure i had yoongi's number named already.'

With one click to the green button, the line was dead silent.

Y/N stared at wooyoung through the brightness of her phone.

'Now what?'

"Yo head doc, why did you suddenly turn the lights down? Can you please--"

Just as the male was about to freaked out again, he got cutted off once again.

Unknown to them, a figure standing from the cctvs' room, smirking as he watched the two from the screen's green light.

"Hide while the lights are still off. I'm coming."