010

"Please, tend to understand how he acts and speaks. He is suffering from trauma caused by jay. He doesn't hurt anyone, he can easily just get emotional. So, just do what he says." I nod to yoongi without replying anything.

Now, we are making our way to his friend's room.

Actually, No. One of the doctors who actually got traumatized from this asylum's patients.

"Terrible, isn't it? Can you believe that, some of the executive doctors in here got sent into a room for mental illness people that they're handling too."

Terrible? No words can describe how horrible experiencing that.

Seconds that almost a minute that takes, we came to an halt.

ROOM #8022
Patient Warning! = Trust Issues

"Ready? Might wanna keep an eight meters distance from him. He sometimes throw things and such while crying. He's sensetive." Yoongi let out a small smile.

With a single clack sound of the metal lock bars, the metal door slowly opened.

"Minnie brother? What are you doing here? It isn't time for my session yet, isn't it?"

'Minnie? Min Yoongi?'

Stood there, a boy with a red coloured hair.  Small eyes with a plump lips.

And one thing that you can easily describe,

He's short.

"Ah hello, we just need to ask something about those seven wanted patients. About how was it on handling them."

"No."

I blinked, "eh?"

"I said no. You wouldn't get anything from me. Don't talk about them." The red haired boy turned around, staring at the window, his reflection and the sun, both shining through the glass.

The head doctor sighed.

"Chimmy, just a few okay? We wouldn't do anything that'll scare you."

My body jolted a bit when he glance at us with a smile. Sadistic smile

"Not when that Lim is here, yoongi."

Okay, what the fuck?