022

"W-why would you do..  that?"

He sighed, chuckling after.

"When i was walking my way to his grave yard, i saw a male doll on the streets. The hair, the eyes, the smile.. it reminds me of my younger brother. I brought it to my father's gravestone and left it there. I wish it would hunt him down. Ever since then, i started loving dolls till i get addicted to it and even started killing people. Even kids, just like how i ended my brother's life. I wear make up while scattering the lipstick wide smile on my lips to make me look happy even though i know..

I never will be."

I hummed as i stared at the ground.

So that explains why he's been called the killer clown in town.

"I hope your brother is in peace now." I muttured quietly.

He hummed, nodding lightly while laughing softly.

"Why are you so quiet doctor? Not that i'm complaining, it's actually good to have someone listen to your story. Just like a book, wattpad will do perhaps."

My eyes slightly widened at the sudden mention.

Wattpad?

"Motherfucker you know wattpad?" I gasp, standing up as i walk towards him.

"Who wouldn't? My classmates were obsessed to it." He shrugged with a smile.

"Yeah right wattpad boy." I rolled my eyes, though a small smile crept on my face.

He isn't that bad after all.

He just have some horrific past that made him the bad guy.

I leaned on the window, my eyes wondering around the quiet neighbourhood.

Too quiet.

"How did you even get so closed with the others?" I turned my attention to jake who is already staring at me with a gentle stare.

"Hmm? Well we grew up together eversince we were kids. Even through those dangerous crimes, we trust each other so much. Trust is important to us."

"Oh.. i can see that."

"Do you trust me doctor?"

My mind went shut down from the sudden question.

Trust.. him?

I don't know.

The last thing i heard was you murdering tons of guards and doctors from the asylum.

But you did helped me.

"Do you?" He repeated.

To my suprise, he held his hand out to me with a smile.

"If you'll trust me, i'll protect you from them. Give me your answer hurry."

That's when i noticed, his tone lowered a bit.

And with me glancing at his other hand, it's fidgeting.

Is something wrong?

"Take my hand, and i'll protect you from him that is watching us right now."