021

"My father keeps on telling me that i'm a good kid with a weird mind. He would always compliment me on the face, with everyone around us. But all of those were fake."

"One time i noticed him holding a knife behind his back, i smiled. I knew he was going to do it. But my mom came and took me away. I tried to play clueless and ask her about it, she told me that my father is starting to have a mental disorder. On behalf of that, i do believe."

I watched him giggle at the moon.

He may be scary, but he'd fine though. Can't ignore that fact.

"Because i killed my little brother."

Eh?

My mind went completely blank at his sudden words.

What was the topic again?

Motherfucking what?

"Pardon?" I blinked.

He softly laughed at me, throwing the finished apple from the window.

"You heard it right. But neither did i wanted it to happen. He deserves it. He needs rest from the family."

"I was eleven and he was six. We grew up with our father being abusive. Cries, pains, it was all torture every night. He always does it, saying that i was just a mistake and my brother being terrible because he acts like a girl sometimes. My father hates it."

"My brother asked me to take his life, and i knew it was so wrong to hear it from your own brother. Mostly, when he is too young to know those kind of stuffs. I don't want him going down, and so i did it so he can go to heaven."

"When my parents heard about it, my father went wild and my mom keeps on denying that it was my fault. My father went so mad to the point he pulled out a gun and shoot my arm that time. Luckily, my mom was able to bring me to the hospital. My Father's reason was because he planned on turning my brother to a Ceo when he grew up."

"And so when i turned sixteen, he stopped abusing me and start acknowledging me with lies infront of many people, telling that i'll be the heir of his company."

"But you know what happened?"

"Hmm?"

"I stabbed my father infront of my mother the day of my 17th birthday."