013

"Are you sure about this? Because i don't think this is a great idea. Mostly, when you're dealing with Niki."

"Why? Is he like jay too?"

"No. He always keep his words. But i don't trust his friends."

Wooyoung sighed as he slowly approached the girl's table, waching the piles of paper works scattered with her, mumbling uncomprehend words on her own.

"That jimin though, why couldn't he just tell me everything. I'm not an expert psychiatrist or something. I hate my work." The female groaned loudly, slamming her pen down on her glass table.

Crossing his arms on his chest, the head doctor stared at the female with his foot, impatiently tapping on the floor.

Three close enough doctors, gathered in the office, using their brains to gave out solution for the seven patients.

"What even happened to you and mochi's conversation though? You still havent told me about it."

Her body froze, in a speed of light, the memories of the said doctor flashed through her mind.

'That softie tricky doctor.'

F L A S H B A C K

"Please, just speak. I don't have a lot of time since i need to back after two hours to my patients."

For the 9th time, y/n sighed disappointedly.

For the past twenty minutes, the patient choose to stay silent. Sitting infront of her with a glare never leaving his face.

The head doctor managed to get her inside with a distance of her seat, as said

10 meters away from his bed that he is now sitting at.

"You won't get anything from me, miss Lim. So i suggest, you better get out already and handle those nasty yanderes."

"Huh, yeah right. Might take yoongi's offer of handling his two months of day off then." Sighing , she spat with a lie, remembering the head doctor's words earlier before he went outside to let her chat with the patient.

"Scare him by saying that i'll have day off. That should work, trust me." Yoongi whispered, smiling before he finally closed the door .

Just as she was about to stood up and is ready to leave, the patient bolted up.

"Wait! Minnie brother is taking day off? No, he can't leave. I need him here."

Her brows querked, a small smile strech from her lips.

'It did actually work.'

"Well, I'm sorry. But yoongi might had to because he wouldn't have anything to do for now to help me at anything."

Pairs of wide eyes staring at her, the patient forced to swallow his own saliva down, mentally praying for himself.

"I-I'll do anything! Anything. J-just don't let brother minnie l-leave me."