023

"I always got dragged into this freaking problem! This is why i hate being psychiatrist!"

"Too late you're already involve in our mess!"

The female doctor glance at jake who is now running with her, holding her wrist tightly as if he doesn't have any plans on letting go.

A wide smile formed on his face as they kept on running nonstop.

Truth be told, she doesn't have any idea where they are going, but she trust him enough to stay clueless.

One thing for sure that made her slightly calm down after that knowing there's someone running after them,

Jake's geniune smile.

It was as if there's no danger running after them. Just like in a movie where two lovely birds happily running in the midst of rain like there's no other people than them existing.

'We'll protect you doctor, all you have to do is be loyal to us.'

Time quickly passes by that she didn't even got to noticed that they were already back in the asylum.

All of the rooms were dark, the only remain lights existing are in the hallways, which is too quiet, only their breaths making noises.

"What are we doing in here? I thought we're escaping?" She gasped, sweat was all over their faces.

"I won't escape without my brothers with me, doctor."

He'll escape them?

"We are escaping them." He chuckled when her eyes widened.

Pretty cute.

"Come on."

With that, that walked quietly in the hallway. No guards were around, not even doctors and nurses which jake finds it sus.

"Niki.."

The two stopped infront of the first room they pass. What scared the female doctor is the fact that the parient was already standing in the secured door, staring at them with no emotion.

Three people were silent, just starin' at each other back and forth.

Yet the patient seems to whisper out something that made jake smiled.

"Jake.. .what have you done?"

"I was protecting her niki. I came back, let's escape all together."

Niki scrunched his nose, slowly shaking his head.

"He will kill you, jake. Just go back to your room, if you want her still alive."

"What are you talking about, we came all the way here to take you with us!"

"The government declared of eliminating you as well as her being sent to asylum, forever locked up.You dont understand jake.. "

Jake was mad confuse. All this time on planning of escaping, they'll decline the oppurtunity?

'I will take the risk. I'm tired of being his fucking dog.'

Niki glanced at the female doctor, before bringing out a soft smile.

"Everyone is on wild edge."

Hi, i just published a new book titled "the future" an Niki Fic. I hope you can check on it.

It's a story of a mafia life.

Thank you everyone, luv ya! See u on the next update.