017

"Jake, calm down. Drop the knife, it's dangerous."

"Oh sweet doctor, do you wanna play with me?"

"How the fuck did you even got out from the cell." I mumbled under my breath.

And plus, where the heck did you even get that knife from?

"If you want to doctor, then lets ask our doctor too. I bet he loves to see me holding a knife to my new doctor." Jake's giggles filled the hallway's dark and silence.

"Huh?" I tilt lightly.

Doctor who?

For the past two minutes, no signs of wooyoung rescueing me alarmed.

That fucker is talking too long.

Slowly taking backwards steps, i let out a nervous laugh, waving my hands uneasily.

"Jake, this isn't funny at all. You can possibly kill me if you wont put that knife away."

My body froze as he laughed like a mad person.

Psychopath.

"That's the point. I'm only doing what our doctor asked us."

"Who the fuck are you even talking about?" I scoffed. Fucking heck, i am your doctor!

I swallowed down my saliva as he finally starts to walk steps ahead to me.

"I don't know what's so special about you miss lim but, i'm starting to hate you for brainwashing my friends."

"They used to kill doctors with a maximum of seven days. Yet you even survived for almost seven weeks now."

"Our doctor wants you down. But none of them did something."

"And so, i'll do it myself."

"I wonder how your flesh tastes like."

Seven Days?

Wants me down?

And you stupid, what do you mean my flesh? freaking zombie

My brows furrowed at him for a moment, trying to focus on what he was actually trying to say after mentally freaking out from each step he takes.

Move, y/n.

Try to save yourself and run.

I flinched when a voice speaks out of nowhere.

Damn huh, the line was still there?

"Doctor, better do something before he gets closer~"

A quiet laugh escaped from my lips as i raised my phone beside my ear.

"You're the doctor, aren't you? Pathetic."

Don't scare me much.

I can play too.

"Aren't you terrified? He is there to finish the job that his brothers cant do."

"Sim jake, my loyal dog." With a sadistic grin, jake rushed to me.

And that's when i knew,

I fucked up.