011

"Nasty duck." Sunghoon whispered with a smug smile.

"Salty bitch." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

The boys who'm are sitting at the back, snickered. Except for heesung, who's only keeping a straight face while staring at his friends.

'Terrible friends.'

"Ugly fucker."

"You motherfu--"

My nose scrunched up as it has already been 15 minutes since the two start arguing.

Just for a fucking  place to where they wanna sit at.

"Can the two of you stop already? Geez, you guys are acting like a baby."

The two then stared at each other, before turning their heads on me with wide smiles.

"We are your baby."

Well dreamt, fuckers.

"Shut up you two."

Tied on their own seats, handcuffs, and social distancing.

Unfortunately, all the seven patients that i'm handling are gathered in a one room with me. And with three muscular guards, standing outside, watching us closely from the door's small window.

Need to gather some informations up before i let the head doctor touch 'em.

"So doctor, what are we gonna do today hmm?" Shivers run down my spine as i goance at jay who just spoke.

His face looks nothing to what the head doctors just describe. But yet,

Should not trust someone so easily.

Demon in Angel's clothing.

"The Management who gave me your informations says that the seven of you were sentenced to asylum on a same date."

"Yes, true. What about it? I still remember those filthy whores who were tryin' to touch me. Yucks." Sunghoon's face was plastered with disgusts, staring at the floor.

"And it actually says that you guya were already friends. Same date of sentenced to asylum, and same date of crime. How did that happen?"

Yet to my suprise, jungwon spoke up with a chuckle.

"Oh Miss Lim, probably just a coincidence, ey?"

My eyes darted at the papers that i'm holding,

'Seven Crimes caused by seven people. Genders; All boys. Same date of sentenced way to asylum. Friends before the crime happened.'

'No evidence being surely proven yet.'

'Patients refused to speak whenever being asked.'

Now somebody tell me, how the heck was that even a coincidence?