012

"Have you ever heard of privacy, miss lim?"

My lips curved downside as i shook my head from side to side.

"At this matter of moment, we don't guarantee some excuses jake. You guys did horrible crimes, and you guys were to be supposedly asked by that."

"I'll give you one clue, doctor. Since we are starting to like a doctor for the very first time." Niki smiled lightly.

But one thing for sure i noticed,

his side lips crept up mischeviously.

"In one call, instincts red mode."

I stared at him dumbfoundedly.

The heck was that suppose to mean?

"If you'll be able to understand it within what.. two weeks? Then i'll be more than glad to tell you everything."

With a loud scoff, Sunoo glared at him.

"You think she wouldn't know about that so easily? You bringin' some trouble in this group."

Heesung who's been so silent eversince from the beginning, finally spoke up as he look up at me.

"Let it be, Sunoo. What is said is to do. We don't change words we've spoken."

"But heesung, sunoo's right. What if she finds out then she'll betray us just like what that jeon freaking doctor did? I swear, i'll start with that head doc--"

"Enough, jay."

And for a split of second, i swore

I saw jay's eyes darkened while staring niki.

"So it's true, he's good at hiding his emotions." I whispered under my breath.

"You got something on your tongue, doc?" Sunghoon chuckled.

Standing up, i cleared my throat as i glance at jungwon for a moment, before giving all of my attention to Niki.

Jungwon's incredibly quiet. He only spoke one time. The coincidence part.

All he did is to stare at the floor with a blank face.

"Deal, Nishimura."