014

F L A S H B A C K

Slowly sitting on his bed once again, my eyes stared at his shaking figue.

"Now begin, before i go and got no information. Then yoongi would be on day off."

"A-alright, alright. What do you wanna k-know?"

"Tell me anything about those seven patients. Honestly." A hint of stern run from my voice as i glance at the window, waiting impatiently.

"Ah, where should i begin. Lee, Park, Kim, Yang-- yes, i should probably start with Jungwon." He nodded to himself.

Jungwon?

"For a four years of being their doctor, i was one of those who survived from being murdered by them. The only way for you to save yourself from them is to always lie."

Huh, lie.

"One of them actually hate liars. It was jungwon. He seems to be the most calm one yet he is actually unstable. Have you been asking jungwon some questions during your doctor and patient time?"

I shook my head.

"No. I've only passed by their rooms but not having any conversations yet."

"Well, watch out though, he was never kind to any of his doctors. Not even me."

"Please, tell me as much as you can. I'm running out." I frowned as i said those words,

7:48 PM

And i gotta go back before 8:30 great.

"Can you do me a favour, miss lim?"

Eh? I swear if this softie tryin' to make me do something stupid--

"2 AM. Visit them at that amount of hour. You'll know something that can possibly help you about them."

"The heck you mean 2 AM--" he cutted me off.

"They talk to themselves every past midnight. There's always something wrong to them. I don't know why or what but one thing i know doctor.."

I feel my hands turning cold as he smiled at me,

"They're not alone."