020

"Evening greetings to the whole world, the international asylum has spread a news of a doctor being missing and a single patient for these past weeks. Protect and must be aware at mostly in south korea, where this incident is currently happening. Miss Lim y/n, a psychiatrist had been hostage by Criminal and is no news for them at the moment."

"If anyone can bring us two, the person will be given a 30 Million by the Government, must be brought back, alive."

"Shit now that's.. alot."

"Oh so i've been called a criminal now finally, a beautiful nickname i exactly deserve~"

"The fuck?" I squint my eyes at the male that is sitting beside me.

Both of us were on the floor in an abandoned building, watching the news on the phone that jake took from one of those doctors that he just killed last week ago.

Bed, we have.

Electricity? No. But we do have foods and water and guess what, he fucking stole those and i don't even know where those came from. He just left in around 3 AM and when i woke up, there's already foods and things we actually needed.

"We're sneaking back to the asylum tonight. Oh wait, midnight."

"What do u mean fucking midnight? Bitch i'm already dead sleep like a pig in midnight--"

"I know piggy."

Bitch what?

I Mentally scoffed while rolling my eyes.

This boy, make me wanna bring him back to the asylum myself and then give him a room where dogs sleep at.

"My Brothers are probably confused by now. I need to go back and explain things before someone tries to lure them." He stood up, patting the dusts from his pants as he walked to the window.

It's already eight in the evening, the place is already dark ofcourse.

No electricity, much things, and an open window.

The only light that is keeping us here is the few candles that he stole and the moon's bright.

"You know, when i was still a child, my mama told me that killing people was never a good thing. Yet.. it was never bad at the same time."

I hummed as i sat still, watching him speaking as he faced the moon with glistening eyes.

I didn't say anything. I have my patience, and i learned that from being a doctor to those people who were mentally ill.

"I believe my mother, she was a great woman with a good heart. But deep down i know, she kills people from the underground."

"And all of those is because of just because of a single reason.. "

"My father wanted to kill me."