Wedding dress

I reach for Elysian across the bed wrapping my arms around her waist so she can't leave "Good morning to you too." she chuckles I merely grumble breathing in her soft scent of pine and leather "Thorin love we do have to get up at some point." I loosen my grip slightly so she can move so we are face to face "Or we could just stay here." she chuckles kissing the tip of my nose "You have to visit Dale and I have to go with Dis and my mother for a dress fitting." 

She presses another kiss to my cheek "You know I would love to stay like this but I don't want to face the wrath of my mother and Dis combined." I chuckle pulling my arms away "Fine." she sits up and I turn my head admiring her curves, tattoos and scars "Your so beautiful." she turns slightly blushing "Look even better with my marks on you." her face turns a deep red and she playfully smacks my arm "Thorin Oakenshiled." I tuck an arm under my head smiling smugly while she glances down at her chest "I'm going to have to hide these, I don't want to explain them to my mother." 

A ripple passes over her all the red marks disappearing "That's not very fair I can't hide mine." she chuckles leaning over and pressing a light kiss to my lips "Yours are easy to hide, unless you want some more?" she winks before standing and walking into the bathroom.

Elysian P/O/V:

I hastily braid my hair as I walk through Erabor up to the higher levels where the seamstress has her shop. Dis and my mother are already inside examining fabrics and sketches, "Elysian there you are. Excellent." I smile "Sorry I'm late." Dis takes my hands in hers dragging me into the middle of the room "No problem. your mother has some wonderful dress designs." the seamstress bustles over taking measurements and jotting them down. "Elysian do you prefer this blue or this blue?" I smile slightly pointing at the left one.

My mother picks up a drawing giving it a once over "Do you like this one?" I take it admiring it a moment "I love it." she nods taking it back "Wonderful, can we get the base layer made now?" the seamstress nods "Of course." 

I stand with my arms raised while she sticks pins into fabric trimming it a little here and there "You know I wore a dress similar to this on my wedding day. Which reminds me I have a gift for you." she holds out a large flat box with our family crest embroidered on the top "What is it?" she chuckles "Open it and find out dear."

Slowly I lift the lid gasping slightly "Its beautiful." she smiles lifting the necklace out the box "Its tradition for the mother of the bride to pass on something from their wedding and a pearl of wisdom." I turn lifting up my hair as she places the necklace on "Happiness is the most important part of marriage, your partner is your best friend who sticks with you through everything. Don't hide things from each other always be honest and you will be fine. You clearly love each other very much and make each other smile that is all that matters." I turn smiling "Thank you, I love you." I hug her tightly and Dis grins "I've never seen my brother as happy as he is with you."

"