Sparring

Elysian P/O/V:

I watch the sun rise leaning my head against the window while absentmindedly sharpening my swords and daggers leaving them in a neat pile on the floor. Someone knocks on the door and Fili and Kili both walk in grinning, I smile "Come in." Kili bows his head smiling "We were wondering if you would care to join us in a bit of combat training." I nod "I'll be in down in a moment." they both nod and walk out, I look at them leave confused before standing and changing into a pair of tight black trousers and a loose white shirt that falls of my collar bone slightly. I tie one sword around my waist and put a dagger in each boot.

Slinging my bow and quiver over one shoulder I walk downstairs. Bilbo smiles "Morning Ely." I smile "Good morning Bilbo." he stands "Would you like some breakfast?" I shake my head "No thank you, I'm alright." he nods "Are you going to train with the dwarves?" I nod "Yes, are you not coming out?" he shrugs "I don't really like fighting." I laugh "You can just watch." he nods smiling "That's a good idea." the two of us walk outside to the back of the house where there is a small garden and a large sandy training arena probably usually used by the guards.

Oin, Balin and Ori are all sitting under a large tree watching the others training. Bilbo sits with them and I place my bow and quiver on the floor next to them. Thorin is fighting both Fili and Kili and I watch them for a moment leaning against one of the trees. Balin smiles "They are always trying to beat him." Bilbo looks intrigued "Have they ever?" he shakes his head "No, none of us has." Bilbo nods and turns back to watching them. I smile and Thorin disarms Kili and Fili spreading them sprawling in the dirt. 

Grinning and surprisingly happy for two people who just got beat, they walk over and Fili grins "Elysian looking lovely." I roll my eyes "What do you want?" he shrugs "Nothing." Thorin walks over and Kili turns to me "Elysian why don't you spar with our uncle?" I shrug "Only if he wants to." he nods slightly "Sure." he swings his sword around and I walk over standing in front of him and drawing my own blade "I warn you though I've been training to use a blade since I was eleven." Fili pipes up "How old are you?" I laugh "None of your business." Thorin smiles slightly and lunges forward. 

I block him and admire his skill, he's strong and fast but tends to leave his right side open. We spar for several minuets and I see the others passing bags of coins between them. I twirl to the side blocking Thorin and knock him to the ground. He looks shocked and I offer him my hand pulling him up. "Your good." I smile "Thank you." he nods and we walk over to the others Bilbo grins "Well done." I smile and pick up my bow slinging my quiver onto my back "Thank you." I walk over to the targets and Kili follows, I start shooting and he stands there for a moment before saying "Do you like my Uncle?"

"What?" I let the string go to early and the arrow goes flying of to the side. He grins "Do you like my Uncle?" I shake my head slightly "Well he's defiantly my friend, why?" he shrugs "No reason." he walks over to his brother and the two of them have a hushed conversation. I go collect my arrows before starting to shoot again.