Rivendell

The elves on horses form a circle around the dwarves and Gandalf and I stop a little behind them. Slowly I shift back into human form rising from a crouch and standing shakily. I smile at Lindir who walks over "Lindir always good to see you." he smiles warmly "When will you learn not to over use your magic." I stumble forward slightly and he wraps an arm around my waist steadying me. "Thank you." he nods "Of course, Lord Elrond will be able to help speed up your regeneration progress."

I smile and let him lead me up the steps behind the dwarves and Bilbo. He leads me away from Bilbo and the others and towards my old room. "We cleaned your room for you when Nala turned up a few hours ago." I smile and nod slightly "Thank you." he smiles and lowers me onto the bed. "Lord Elrond will be with you in a moment." I nod and smile "See you around Lindir." he bows his head slightly and leaves. 

Yawning I lay back on the bed and close my eyes. "Well my dear you haven't changed very much." I smile but can't find the energy to sit up "Good to see you again Elrond." he sighs "Magic reserves depleted again?" I smile "It was to help the dwarves." I open my eyes and he smiles "It is never intentional but you know you could seriously harm yourself if you push it to far. This is not Majda." I nod slightly and he presses a hand to my forehead whispering under his breath. 

Slowly I start to feel stronger and I sit up "Thank you." he bows his head "Of course." I smile and he sits next to me on the bed "Tell me how did you end up with a group of dwarves?" I smile "Gandalf invited me on a quest I decided to join." he smiles "What is the point of their quest." I smile "You know I can't tell you that." he sighs slightly "I know, bathe then come and join us for dinner. Your belongings are over there." I turn to find my saddlebags layed out neatly on a desk "Thank you." he nods and smiles "I believe Saeya will be along shortly."

I smile and he leaves the room. I stand slowly and move over to my saddle bags taking out clean clothes. The door bangs open and a familiar elf walks in with long brown hair and green eyes. I smile "Saeya." she smiles and hugs me tightly "It's been to long Ely." I smile and hug her back "I know I'm sorry." she pulls away and places a hand on both my cheeks moving my head side to side "When was the last time you bathed?"

Shrugging slightly I move towards the bathing chamber "A while ago, sorry." she chuckles "Come on." I sit on the floor while she fills the tub "You know I'm perfectly capable of doing this myself." she shrugs "Ely you are my best friend and you currently look half dead. You need my help." I smile and she turns around while I take of my armor and clothes and weapons leaving them on the floor. I slip into the water and sigh relaxing slightly. 

Saeya laughs and sits on the floor next to me "So the dwarves?" I smile "What about them?" she shrugs "You are friends with them?" I nod slightly and dunk my head under the water running my fingers through my hair. Saeya hands me a brush and I thank her scrubbing soap into my hair and skin "Have you been staying out of trouble?" she smiles "Of course." I nod and smile "I missed you." she nods "I missed you to probably more than I should have." I laugh and finish washing signalling for her to turn back around.

I climb out of the tub and pull a towel around myself walking back through into the main room. I pick up my clean clothes and Saeya shakes her head  "You know your an amazing fighter, leader and warrior but you are terrible at picking out clothes." I smile "They are practical, comfortable and I like them." she shakes her head "No they are practical for outdoor use and fighting. You need something suitable for dinner."

She turns towards my old wardrobe "Lucky for you when Nala turned up I re-stocked your wardrobe." I smile "Of course you did." she holds up a floor length blue dress which has a sweeping neckline and the back is done up with string. I raise my eyebrow "Really?" she nods "Yes, now put it on." I take it from her and walk behind a divider dropping the towel and pulling it on. I walk back out and she grins "I knew it, gorgeous."