Fountain

(A/N I am going to write elvish in italics.)

Elysian P/O/V:

I finish telling Saeya what happened after she left last night and she grins "So the dwarf prince knows who you are?" I nod and she tilts her head "Why did you tell him?" I shake my head "I wish I knew. One minute I was standing next to him next I was telling him about the day I first saw him at the mountain and about my brothers." she takes my hand gently "Well at least its one less person to keep your secrets from." I nod and sigh "Lets walk around." she nods smiling "Sounds great." 

The two of us stand and walk out my room and outside. "Any news on Striker?" I shake my head and sigh "But I reckon he's in Middle Earth or nearby." she nods slightly "How long do you think it will take for the portal to be restored?" I sigh "I have no idea, its been sixty years. It depends on how many survived the attack and how quickly they renovated Calcite." she takes my hand gently and we continue to walk in silence. We walk around a corner to find a very distressed looking Lindir. "Are you alright Lindir?" he scowls "Those dwarves are drinking our cellars dry and..." he trails of and steps closer "They are bathing in the fountain." I bite my lip to stop from laughing "Oh dear."

Saeya grins "Is no one stopping them?" he shakes his head slightly "Of course not, they are all naked." he looks absolutely mortified and stalks of. Saeya and I both burst out laughing once he has turned the corner "Maybe we should walk the other way." Saeya grins "And miss seeing the dwarves? Your no fun." I laugh and she starts walking towards the fountain "Are you joking, Saeya we can't go that way." she ignores me and continues walking. I scowl and catch up to her walking by her side.

We walk around the corner and find thirteen naked dwarves all wrestling in the water. Saeya laughs and clutches onto my arm for support "Well I wasn't expecting that." I roll my eyes and try to look everywhere but the fountain. Two of them climb out the water and run over "Hi Elysian." I smile "Fili, Kili." they both grin and Fili stares at Saeya "Who's the elf?" I smile "This is my very good friend Saeya, we have been friends for a very long time." he grins "Nice to meet you."

Saeya bows her head slightly "And you Elysian has told me a lot about you." the two of them raise their eyebrows at me and I smile "All good things don't worry." Thorin walks over and I blush concentrating on the top of his head. Saeya grins "Its nice to meet you Thorin Oakenshield although I would have preferred if you where clothed." I smile broadly and he shrugs slightly "We have nothing to hide from each other. Unlike elves who are very uptight." Saeya scowls and crosses her arms "Elves are not uptight." Thorin shrugs "I disagree." Saeya raises her fist and I grab her arm pulling her back "No fighting today." 

She scowls "Fine." Thorin raises his eyebrows and I smile "You should not provoke her you will not survive." Thorin, Fili and Kili all laugh and Fili grins "No one can beat uncle in a fight." I smile "I disagree." Saeya laughs and I smile "We will see you at dinner." I turn dragging Saeya beyond behind me "The nerve of him calling elves uptight." I smile "He has a fair reason to dislike elves." she sighs "I know but he shouldn't judge all elves off of Thrandruil." I squeeze her hand lightly "I know."