Honeymoon

(small time skip)

Grinning I pull Thorin over to the portal activating the runes "Ready?" he nods gripping my hand "After you my dear." we both step forward the world shimmering for a moment before clearing to reveal the portal room on Calcite. Home. My parents are waiting with Ash just outside the door running over I hug them both tightly "Welcome home my dear." I run to the nearest window looking out over the familiar buildings and mountains "It hasn't changed much."

Thorin wraps an arm around my waist "Are you alright love?" I nod blinking back tears "I've not been here in so long, just a bit overwealming." he squeezes my waist gently "Its alright love, you are allowed to cry." I chuckle wiping under my eyes "I know, I've never been able to cry really, no idea why." I lean into him slightly "Welcome to Calcite Thorin Oakenshield." He grins kissing my cheek gently "I love you." 

After a brief tour of the castle I take Thorin by the hand leading him to my room. It is exactly how I remember it, all the books lining the walls, maps littering the desk weapons stewn about on every other surface a few drawings and paintings pinned to the walls. Ash is curled up in the corner by the balcony smoke raising up in gentel ringlets. "You mentioned you liked reading but honestly this is a lot." I laugh flopping down onto the bed "I missed this place so much." Thorin chuckles laying down next to me "It is a beautiful place."

I roll over snuggling into his arms "I'm so glad to be sharing this place with you. Tomorrow I'm taking you all over the city." 
"Sounds wonderful." Ash lets out a loud yawn before stretching and standing launching herself of the balcony flapping of into the sky, probably to the aerire by the barracks.

"Ely I never properly thanked you for staying. I would have fully supported you if you wanted to come home yet you decided to stay. I love you so much and you have made me the happiest person in the world so thank you for sticking with me. I will spend the rest of our lives proving it." I move closer hugging him tightly "I love you Thorin Oakenshield and wouldn't have done this any other way."

I groan when there is a knock at the door rolling over slightly "What?" the door opens Aedion and Ranon walking in "We have come to inform you that our relationship is public." I grin stiting up "How did mother take it?" he shrugs "Pretty well, she yelled a little. Should have told her sooner, couldn't believe we kept it secreate. Father found it hilarious." I laugh "Aedion how did your parents take it?" he grins "They knew from the beginning." 

Ranon rolls his eyes "Your parents aren't scary." I laugh "Neither are ours." he shrugs "I disagree, any way we'll see you later." They both leave and I fall backwords locking the door by magic snuggling back into Thorins arms "I don't want to leave this ever." he chuckles "We have a lot of time my dear." I grin "Welcome to immortality." he snorts kissing my forehead "Spending eternity with you sounds too good to be true." I giggle "I love you so much." 
"I love you too."