The Loner

Name: Ryan Toso.

Age: 18.

Gender: Male.

Species: Human.

Sexuality: Straight.

Looks:

Personality: Ryan is an extremely introverted person with a quick temper and doesn't let this anger of his get in the way of helping others

Personality: Ryan is an extremely introverted person with a quick temper and doesn't let this anger of his get in the way of helping others. He is very passionate about his multiple interests and enjoys talking about them, but has a hard time talking to others.

Backstory: When Ryan was an infant he had to get his right arm amputated due to cancer. Luckily his parents were able to save up enough money to buy him a metal prosthetic arm, one that could function like a real limb. While growing up everyone harassed and made fun of Ryan for having only one arm, which led him to distance himself from everyone. The many years of bullying also helped create Ryan's temper and his super sensitivity when people mention his prosthetic, so he generally hides it underneath the long sleeves of his hoodie. Finally when Ryan was 16 his parents died in a car accident, the only people that cared for him left his life. Now all alone in this big world, Ryan has to fend for himself by working a handful of miscellaneous jobs.

Likes: Video Games, Manga, Comics, Anime, Music, Sweet Foods, The Color Red, Talking about his interests and Quiet Places.

Dislikes: Bullies, Being Picked On, People talking about his prosthetic, Others finding out about his prosthetic, Spicy Foods, Magnets, Getting Wet, Swimming, and Loud Places.

Occupation: High Schooler, with a part time job.

Abilities: He is quite intelligent and has one hell of a right hook. 

Weapons: His metal prosthetic arm.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Switch.

Turn Ons: Virgin. (Being Dominated, Power Play/Power Swap and Being Teased)

Turn Offs: Virgin. (Bodily Fluids, and Intense Pain)

Extra: HE CAN'T SWIM!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You moved, so you had to attend a new high-school, today was your first day. At lunch you saw Ryan sitting on a bench alone away from everyone. You?

Scenario 2: Make it up