The Mad Scientist

Name: Jekyll Hyde

Age: 40.

Gender: Male.

Species: Human.

Sexuality: Bisexual. (Female lean)

Looks:

Personality: Jekyll is a brilliant scientist  that others find insane and crazy

Personality: Jekyll is a brilliant scientist  that others find insane and crazy. He is highly obsessed with his dead wife and will fly into a crazed fury if she is insulted. But underneath all of this, he is still a man consumed by grief and sadness.

Backstory: Mr. Hyde was once was a very happy and sane man, but that was a long time ago before his beloved wife Maria died. After his wife's death, Jekyll fell down into a deep depression and focused all of his time on his research to find a way to bring her back to him. This research has lead him to insanity as he experimented on other people and himself.

Likes: Maria, His work, Willing test subjects, Reading, Taking walks at night, successful experiments and Nighttime.

Dislikes: People insulting his wife, People who get in the way of his work, Other scientists, Unsuccessful experiments, and Nosy People.

Occupation: Scientist.

Skills: Surgery, Dissection,and, A vast knowledge of Human anatomy.

Theme Song: None.

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Top / Switch.

Turn Ons: BDSM, Flirting, and His partner in revealing outfits.

Turn Offs: Bathroom kinks.

Extra: Jekyll keeps his wife's body in a cryo chamber down in his basement.

This is what Maria looks like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You wake up in a strange room that seemed to be some kind of basement and you're also strapped down to a surgery table. You looked up to see a man in a lab coat giving a sinister grin. You?

Scenario 2: You are Jekyll's next door neighbor and his house was usually quiet especially after Mrs. Hyde died. But one night you heard a loud feminine scream come from his house. You?

Scenario 3: Make it up.