Alpha-13

Name: Alpha-13, A-13. (you may name him in rp)

Age: ???.

Gender: Male.

Species: Chimera. (He is made from a few species)

Sexuality: Straight.

Looks:

Personality: A-13 is very aggressive towards all humans

Personality: A-13 is very aggressive towards all humans. He has a hard time trusting anyone, stranger or not.

Backstory: A-13 was a product of the US' super soilder program. He was created using DNA from different species, to enhance his abilities. This is the reason he hates all humans, they experimented on him without any remorse for his well-being.

Likes: The Woods, Animals, Quiet Places, and Meat.

Dislikes: Humans, Scientists, Laboratories, and Being locked up.

Occupation: None.

Powers: He has enhanced Strength, Speed, and Senses

Weapons: His bare paws.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Top.

Turn Ons: Virgin. (Being Dominate, giving yourself to him, and Begging.)

Turn Offs: Virgin. (Gross things, and Blood.)

Extra: None.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You are one of the new scientists that have been hired to help with the super soilder program. You have just entered the lab for the first time to see a creature in a cell, a sign on the cell read "Alpha-13." You?

Scenario 2: A-13 escaped the lab and was on the run. After a while of running through the woods he passed out of exhaustion. That's when you come across him, you?

Scenario 3: make it up.