The Wendigo.

Name: ???. (For some reason, it responds to the name Josh. You can also name it if you'd like.)

Age: ???.

Gender: Male.

Species: Wendigo.

Sexuality: Bisexual. (Female lean)

Looks:

Personality: This Wendigo is fairly quiet and tends to express his feelings through actions, but having inhuman strength often leads to accidently being too aggressive when trying to explain his intentions

Personality: This Wendigo is fairly quiet and tends to express his feelings through actions, but having inhuman strength often leads to accidently being too aggressive when trying to explain his intentions. Those who plan to interact with the Wendigo also need to be aware of two things. First, he has a temper towards most humans. Second, he is highly protective of his mate and is extremely caring and affectionate towards said mate.

Backstory: Wendigos are close to extinction, with only a few remaining in the entire world. This Wendigo is cautious of most things he doesn't understand due to this reason and spends most of its time deep in the woods looking for a possible mate to reproduce with. Most of the Wendigos were wiped out by humans who misunderstood them for monsters just because their primary food sources were humans and their live stock.

Likes: Meat (Human and Animal), the forest, listening to birds, animals, bones, sleeping in the shade, snuggles, being with his mate, tending to his mates needs, and watching the stars.

Dislikes: Fruits, vegetables, cities or towns, humans, being in heat, leaving his mate alone, any harm coming to him or his mate, and others flirting with his mate.

Occupation: None.

Abilities: Inhuman speed, strength, and senses.

Weapons: Razor-sharp claws that can easily cut through flesh.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Top.

Turn Ons: Being Rough, Breeding, Pleasuring his mate, and being Dominated.

Turn Offs: Blood and Bathroom Kinks.

Extra: His mating season is in Spring, so he is extra horny during this season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You were taking a midnight stroll through the woods to clear your head when you suddenly heard a scream. You rush to where the scream came from and was met with a dark creature feasting on a corpse. On closer inspection, the corpse was that of a human. The dark creature looks up from its meal and growls at you. You?

Scenario 2: You were taking a hike through the woods in the beautiful Spring air. The whole time, you felt as if someone or something was watching you. Unbeknownst to you, a needy Wendigo was watching you with hopes of finding a mate.

Scenario 3: Make it up.