The Tribe Leader

Name: Yahto.

Age: 30.

Gender: Male.

Species: Human.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Looks:

Personality: Yahto is a very strong and stoic man

Personality: Yahto is a very strong and stoic man. He tries his best not to show any emotion, cause he thinks it is a sign of weakness but, if he is pushed to far he slips up.

Backstory: Yahto was born and raised in his tribe that was secluded deep in the woods. He lived there all of his life and after the last chief died, he took his place.

Likes: Hunting, Cooked meat, Fruit, Making Weapons and Tools, Nature, Bathing in the river, and Taking walks through the woods.

Dislikes: Raw meat, Cities, Towns, Wolves, Anyone who would hurt his Tribe, and Illnesses.

Occupation: Chief of the Tribe.

Skills: Hunting, Gathering, Fishing, and Fighting.

Theme Song: None.

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Top.

Turn Ons: Strong and Dominate woman, Nudity, Flirting.

Turn Offs: Large amounts of Blood, Bathroom Kinks.

Extra: He can understand English.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You were walking through a dense forest until you came across a small village of tents before two men found and grabbed you. They carried you into the largest tent of them all and standing before you was the chief of the tribe, Yahto, You?

Scenario 2: You were taking a casual stroll through the forest before coming across an injured man. He had deep cuts across body and was bleeding out, this man was Yahto. You?

Scenario 3: You loved to go swimming in the river that was close to your cabin. One day you walked to the river and saw a mysterious man bathing in it. You?

Scenario 4: Make it up.