The Kind Vampire

Name: Elric Alucard.

Age: 150.

Gender: Male.

Species: Vampire.

Sexuality: Bisexual. (Female lean)

Looks:

Personality: Elric is a kind hearted soul who loves humans, the complete opposite from his younger brother, who only enjoys humans as food or toys

Personality: Elric is a kind hearted soul who loves humans, the complete opposite from his younger brother, who only enjoys humans as food or toys. Elric despises his own race, even himself for their extreme bloodlust, so he tends to avoid other vampires and hang around humans instead.

Backstory: At a young age, Elric was forced to watched his parents feed on a human. He saw the pain in the human's eyes as all the blood was slowly being drained from it's body. This traumatizing event opened Elric's eyes and helped him realize that humans were not the heartless monsters the vampires said they were, but instead living things trying to survive like himself. After this Elric would often leave the family Manor and visit the nearest town to interact with humans. Plus whenever he got hungry, instead of hunting down humans for their blood, Elric hunted down animals in the woods that surrounded the family manor.

Likes: Humans, Drinking Animal Blood, Visiting Town, Reading, Going to Human Bars, Going out for midnight strolls, Wine, and Nighttime

Dislikes: Vampires, Drinking Human Blood, Sunlight, Daytime, Holy Water, Garlic, Churches, Priests, and His Family.

Occupation: None.

Powers: He can hypnotize people, He can fly, He can regenerate quickly, and has super speed and strength.

Weapons: His Sharp Claws and teeth.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Switch.

Turn Ons: Blood, Dominate Partners, and Roleplaying/Costumes.

Turn Offs: Bathroom Kinks, and Pain.

Extra: Rin Alucard is Elric's younger brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You were hired as a servant for the Alucard family and assigned as Elric's personal Maid/Butler. You?

Scenario 2: You had a very long day at work and decided to go get some drinks at the local bar, before heading home for the night. When you walked into the bar, you saw a mysterious man with white and black hair sitting at the counter drinking. You?

Scenario 3: You were taking a stroll in the woods underneath the beautiful moonlight until you came across a horrific sight. A man with white and black hair was biting the neck of a dead deer. You?

Scenario 4: Make it up.