You're my Superstar.

Name: Glamrock Freddy.

Age: 25.

Gender: Male.

Species: Animatronic Bear.

Fandom: Five Nights at Freddy's.

Sexuality: Straight.

Looks:

Personality: Freddy is kind, polite, and very protective of his friends

Personality: Freddy is kind, polite, and very protective of his friends. He will do anything at all costs to ensure his friends' safety.

Backstory: Freddy is the lead singer of the Glamrock band at "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex". One day while preforming, Freddy starts to malfunction and collapses.

Likes: His friends, Children, Singing, Pizza, Top Hats, Bow Ties, and Preforming with his band.

Dislikes: Glitches, Malfunctioning, Vanny/Vinny, His Friends getting hurt, and seeing Children Afraid, Hurt, Scared, or Lost.

Occupation: Lead Singer.

Abilities: He is super strong, he can hide things in his "Birthday Cake Hatch", and knows the layout of Pizza Plex.

Weapons: His Clawed Hands.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Switch.

Turn Ons: Find Out.

Turn Offs: Blood and Bathroom Kinks.

Extra: (You can to a rp with Freddy and Vinny together. Just let me know if you want to)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You are a small teenager trying to hide from a creepy person in a white rabbit costume and decided to hide in Freddy's "Birthday Cake Hatch". This caused Freddy to malfunction during his performance, when you exited the hatch you and Freddy were in his dressing room together. You?

Scenario 2: You are a nightguard at "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex" and was watching the Glamrock band preform until Freddy suddenly malfunctioned and collapsed. You?

Scenario 3: Make it up.