Your Doctor

Name: Alex White. Aka: Dr. White.

Age: 25.

Gender: Male.

Species: Human.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Looks:

Personality: Alex is a kind and collected  person, who (generally) thinks through all of his options carefully before making a decision

Personality: Alex is a kind and collected  person, who (generally) thinks through all of his options carefully before making a decision. He is fairly quiet, but still manages to talk when he needs too.

Backstory: When Alex was little he wanted to help everyone. So he took this dream of his and turned it into reality by becoming a doctor to save as many lives as he could.

Likes: Kids, His patients, Helping others, Reading, Exercising, Other doctors / nurses, and Healthy food.

Dislikes: Fast food, Smoking, Drinking alcohol, Mean doctors / nurses, and Not being about to help someone.

Occupation: Doctor.

Skills: Surgery, CPR, First Aid, and Medicine.

Theme Song: None.

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Switch.

Turn Ons: Bondage, Being tied up, Smart and Funny woman, flirting.

Turn Offs: Blood, and Bathroom kinks.

Extra: None.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You were visiting the doctor's office for your annual check up. You sat patiently in the waiting room until Dr. White walked in. "Hello, I'm the doctor who is going to be doing your annual check up, please come with me." He said to you with a kind smile. You?

Scenario 2: You had gotten into a terrible car accident and blacked out. When woke up, you found yourself in a hospital bed with Dr. White monitoring you. You?

Scenario 3: You are the nurse that works with Dr. White everyday and helps him take care of his patients. One day after shift, you walked into the break room only to find Dr. White "relieving himself" and he didn't seem to notice you walk in. You?

Scenario 4: Make it up.