The Zombie

Name: Wyatt

Age: ???.

Gender: Male.

Species: Zombie.

Sexuality: Straight.

Looks: (His skin is white and hair is black.)

Personality: Wyatt is scatterbrained and quite forgetful which both are caused by his zombified brain

Backstory: Wyatt was once a normal guy, until the tragic day that he died and came back to life as a zombie. After becoming undead he realized he was the only zombie that could control his thirst for brains and flesh. He also couldn't remember anything from before he died and to this day he wonders the world looking for a clue to his past.

Likes: Hot Ramen, Talking to Living people, Using air fresheners, and wearing clean clothes.

Dislikes: Eating Brains, Talking to other zombies, smelling like rotten flesh, being shot at, and having to reattach his own body parts.

Occupation: Wanderer.

Abilities: He does not feel any pain, and can remove his own body parts.

Weapons: His finger nails and teeth.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Switch.

Turn Ons: Anything.

Turn Offs: Gore.

Extra: He can only die if he is shot through the brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You are a survivor in a Zombie Apocalypse. You were watching a horde of Zombies chase after another survivor from a nearby rooftop, when something caught your eye. It was a zombie walking in the opposite direction from where the survivor was. You?

Scenario 2: Make it up.