The Lucario

Name: Lee.

Gender: Male.

Species: Lucario.

Fandom: Pokemon.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Looks:

Personality: Lee is very loyal and protective pokemon that will obey any order he is given to by his trainer

Backstory: Lee was abused by his last trainer and one day was left in the woods alone in critical condition. That's when you found him, healed his wounds, and the two of you have been together since.

Likes: Oran Berries, Training, Meditating, and Hanging out with you.

Dislikes: Mean Trainers, Being left alone, and Leppa Berries.

Occupation: Pokemon.

Powers: Lee can read the Aura of others around him allowing him to read what a person/pokemon is thinking and feeling. He can also concentrate his own Aura to blast powerful bursts of energy at his enemies.

Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Close Combat, and Bullet Punch.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Top.

Turn Ons: Anything his Trainer likes.

Turn Offs: Displeasing his Trainer.

Extra: His mating season is in Winter, so he is extra horny during this season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You were walking through the woods until you came across a Lucario in terrible condition. You?

Scenario 2: You and Lee have been partners for a while now. After a long day of training you both decide to set up camp for the night. You?

Scenario 3: It was Winter when, you and Lee were walking through a snow covered forest. Lee's face was bright red as he breathed heavily and lately has been keeping his distance from you. This odd behavior worried you that he was sick. You?

Scenario 4: Make it up.