The Zoroark

Name: Fang.

Gender: Male

Species: Zoroark.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Looks:

Personality: Fang was a kind and obedient pokemon when he was just a little Zorua, but that all changed when he evolved

Personality: Fang was a kind and obedient pokemon when he was just a little Zorua, but that all changed when he evolved. Now, Fang is constantly disobeying your orders in and out of battle. With other pokemon, he treats them cruelly, but with you, he tends to just be quiet while ignoring you.

Backstory: Fang was once a kind and caring pokemon, but when he evolved, everything changed. The power he obtained from evolving went to his head. He acted above everyone else, even you, so he had no need to listen to anyone besides himself. In truth, he felt alone. This new power created a barrier between him and everyone else he had to protect. He couldn't show any weakness to anyone.

Likes: Dark chocolate, resting in the shade, nighttime, sharpening his claws on trees, his trainer, and their pokemon.

Dislikes: Spicy food, daytime, having dull claws, feeling weak, and his trainer getting hurt.

Occupation: Pokemon.

Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Endure, and Take Down.

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Switch.

Turn Ons: Dominate partners, bondage, snuggles, and aftercare.

Turn Offs: Blood and Bathroom kinks.

Extra: His mating season is in fall, so he is extra horny during this season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: Fang had just recently evolved, and ever since, he has been acting really mean and disobedient. So you have two options, first trying to talk it out with him or second putting him back in his place. You?

Scenario 2: Fang was terribly injured in a fight with another trainer's pokemon, and after you patched him up, he kept his distance from everyone more than he normally does. You?

Scenario 3: It was a nice fall day, and you have been catching Fang staring at your body multiple times throughout the day. Every time you caught him staring, he would blush and look away. You?

Scenario 4: Make it up.