The Knight

Name: Blaze Drakeon

Age: 20.

Gender: Male.

Species: Human.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Looks:

Personality: Blaze is loyal and honorable, but can take his job too seriously at times

Backstory: Blaze was taken from his family at young age to be trained as a knight. Many years has pasted since then, now he is a knight that works for the Royal family and is respected throughout the entire kingdom.

Likes: Training, Swords, Armor, Maintaining his Equipment, His comrades, and the Royal family.

Dislikes: Dragons, Bandits, Anyone wanting to hurt the Royal family, and Talking about his past.

Occupation: Royal Knight.

Abilities: He is very skilled with a sword.

Weapons: He has a Sword and sometimes uses a Shield.

Theme Song:

Smut?: Yes.

Position: Top.

Turn Ons: Find Out.

Turn Offs: Find Out.

Extra: None.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario 1: You are one of the Royal Family and your kingdom is at war, Blaze was assigned to be your body guard by the King himself.

Scenario 2: You are a soilder and your kingdom is at war. After a battle you were taken hostage by Blaze an enemy Knight and thrown into a cell. The next morning Blaze walks into your cell. You?

Scenario 3: You are a soilder captain and your Kingdom is at war. After a battle you were informed that an enemy was captured and thrown into a cell. You decided to pay them a visit and found out their name is Blaze Drakeon. You?

Scenario 4: Make it up.