dojae | o.d.d.

desc:
once the younger soulmate in a pair turns eighteen, until the two kiss (with real feelings, of course), they switch bodies, but only on the birthdays of each soulmate.
what happens when doyoung and jaehyun wake up on valentine's day in each other's bodies?

⚠︎︎ swearing ⚠︎︎

(ꕥ)

doyoung

my alarm clock beeped. it sounded... off.

i looked over to check the time in the dark, reading off a 6:00 AM.

i didn't set it that early.

i got out of bed, however, and walked out of bed in the dark. the room felt smaller.

i reached for the light, but it wasn't there. a couple flailing arms later and i found the switch, flicking it on.

what. the. fuck???

the room was, as i thought, smaller, less messy, and did i forget to mention it looked nothing like my room?

i racked my brain for an answer. was i kidnapped? probably not.

maybe.

i looked over to the bedside table, where a phone lay. swiping to the left to the camera as soon as the screen turned on, i gasped at what i saw.

a bunny-like boy staring back at me.

okay, yes, he was fucking cute, but he was not me.

i touched my face in disbelief.

wait. today is my birthday.

i should've known— the soulmate swap!

so, great, i had a football game after school today and my soulmate isn't, well, me.

there was a calendar on the wall above the bedside table, and i stopped to read what it said.

valentine's day! ^^
– give taeyong and taeil hyung valentines
– science test; wake up early to study!!!

science?

oh great, of course it's a test in my worst subject. and who were taeil and taeyong?

my question was answered by a buzzing in my hand, from the phone i had picked up. thankfully it had touch id, so there wasn't a password to remember.

illie hyung 🌕
happy valentines!

ty hyung 🌹
happy val!

i sighed, shooting the both of them quick texts back, trying to figure out what to wear. based on the closet, i settled on a cute grey oversized sweater with a small pink heart on where the breast pocket would be and some jeans, plopping some black rimmed glasses on my face that made everything clearer.

okay, this closet is not trash.

i ran down the stairs of the unfamiliar house, seeing a lunch of samgyeopsal that made my mouth water.