taeten | eviction

desc:
ten is struggling to pay his rent. on the verge of eviction, the landlord's son seems to find interest in him.

⚠︎︎ swearing, sexual themes ⚠︎︎

(ꕥ)

"sir, i promise i'll have the money by the end of the week. just give me one more chance!"

the landlord sighed. "i've given you enough chances already, ten. i expect you out of here by the end of tomorrow! and just to prove that i'm not as mean as you think, i'll send my son to help you pack."

"wait—" ten reached his arm out, but the landlord was already receding down the hall. the male pressed his lips together, gripping the edge of his door. he was fucked.

~

ten had already gotten a head start on packing his stuff when his doorbell rang. that's weird, usually they have to get buzzed in. only the landlord can come in freely.

he opened the door to see what looked like a much younger (and more attractive) version of the landlord, who waved. "um, i'm lee taeyong. mr. lee's son."

"right." ten had completely blanked thinking about the landlord's son, not expecting him to be this good looking.

ten moved back to his bedroom, getting taeyong to help him pack up his clothes. as they did this, they made small talk.

"so," taeyong started, "what do you do for a living?"

ten places one of his sweaters into a box. "i teach at a dance studio."

"hm. have you dated anyone?"

ten blushed. "no, not yet. what about you?" he wasn't about to let a complete stranger know he was gay.

"a couple of girls back in high school," taeyong shrugged.

"you're straight?"

"you aren't?"

"nope." eh, it was too late anyways. "i'm gay."

taeyong nodded. he'd been eyeing ten ever since he stepped inside, and this made it slightly easier for him to reach his goal. "so, why are you getting evicted again?"

"i'm short a couple hundred on rent. i'm getting paid at the end of the week, but i can't stay for that long, so here i am." ten huffed as he placed another thing inside the box. when he turned back to taeyong, the latter was extremely close.

"a couple hundred, you say?" taeyong held his chin, looking at ten's lips the same way a bloodthirsty vampire looks at blood.

"um." ten backed up before realizing the wall was a lot closer than he thought. he was trapped.

was taeyong really straight?

"all i ask is one thing." taeyong moved closer. "that you sit back and try to enjoy this."

he captured ten's lips in a brief kiss, which the younger managed to pull out of. "and how does this help me?"

"easy. you make me happy, i give you money. i don't know if you realized, but my family is quite rich. we own a lot of other apartments."