luten | spark (iv)

read part iii first!

(ꕥ)

4 months later

lucas and ten were sprawled across the former's couch. they were cuddled up to each other whilst watching hamilton, because why not. what'd i miss was currently playing.

lucas' mom watched the two from the doorway. she had to leave for work soon, but alas, the two were adorable.

she lost track of time, and glanced at her watch in a panic. "lucas, ten, ive got to run to work. you two just keep..." she gestured at them, "doing whatever you're doing." with that, she practically ran out of the door.

"i think that's the first time i've seen your mom run," ten mused with a giggled.

lucas laughed with him. "honestly, that's the first time i've seen her run."

ten hummed in reply, moving to snuggle closer to lucas.

the latter gasped. "oh, right, the others wanted to go to the carnival tomorrow. at like 6-ish."

"i don't see a reason why i can't," the older nodded. "anyways, back to hamilton!"

lucas gave ten a little forehead kiss before turning back to the tv screen.

and everything was going smoothly until...

⚠︎︎ um the smut is a-coming (wink) so uh bye to y'all who don't wanna read that ⚠︎︎

"there's nothing like summer in the city, " on-screen aaron burr said.

" someone under stress meets someone looking pretty. "

the tension in the room increased so fast that ten almost felt as though he was choking on it. both of them had seen hamilton before- it was fine.

but for some reason, it wasn't.

lucas adjusted his collar. was it just him or was it getting a little hot?

ten, meanwhile, tried to keep his eyes peeled to the screen, but they ended up wandering.

until they met lucas'.

the position they were in did not make the situation any better. since they had both rotated their bodies, ten was now... sitting on lucas' crotch.

neither boy wanted to move, for some odd reason.

the older began to force himself to move, but of course because we're being all cliché and we have to transition into a smut scene from here, he accidentally brushed his clothed member up against the younger's.

"fuck," ten mumbled, annoyed with himself. he moved himself forward, unknowingly getting closer to his boyfriend's face. he didn't realize until he looked up and he was barely even centimetres away from lucas' lips.

he was heading for his lips-

they were kissing.

normally, a kiss wasn't much for the couple, but this one was different. it was more heated.