xiaohenyang | work benefits (ii)

read part i first!

(ꕥ)

xiao dejun was many things. famous, rich, handsome, gay. but a complete idiot was not one of them.

it was quite obvious to him that kunhang and yangyang liked him. not only that, but they liked each other. and dejun liked them both. in conclusion, they all liked each other.

and he was going to do something about that.

for now, however, he had to deal with his large workload. yangyang sent him file after file, and he finally had the chance to stop him for a moment.

"yang."

he turned around, not expecting to be pulled into a kiss.

yangyang placed his hands on either side of dejun's chair, tilting his head to kiss him deeper.

"am i interrupting something?"

the two could recognize that voice anywhere.

"why?" dejun stared kunhang down, holding onto yangyang's hips and pulling him down onto his lap. "jealous?"

kunhang placed the file he brought on the desk before smashing his lips agains dejun's.

yangyang watched the two eagerly. he undid his belt, reaching for his dick. before he could, however, dejun beat him to it, unearthing the shaft and pumping it.

"wait, what if someone walks in?"

kunhang pulled away from dejun. "already locked the door." he kissed yangyang.

it wasn't uncommon for the trio to have sex in the oldest's office. normal, however, it was quick and usually only two of them. walk inside, lock the door, drop the pants. simple as 1, 2, 3.

this was more intimate. it was more like they were bringing what they did in the bedroom to the office.

yangyang shuffled around on dejun's lap in an attempt to get him harder. the older responded accordingly, moving his hand faster around yangyang's dick.

he moaned, pulling away from kunhang to let his head fall back.

"look at you," dejun purred. "so worked up over practically nothing."

kunhang took this moment to loosen both his and yangyang's ties, as well as unbuttoning their shirts.

"i want to suck you off," yangyang muttered to kunhang, getting released from dejun's grip.

as soon as the older unbutton his pants and let his member sprout free, yangyang didn't waste any time before taking him into his mouth.

kunhang threw his head back. "fuck, yang." he weaved his fingers into the younger's hair.

dejun was entertained watching the two, palming his own boner through his pants. it was at that moment that he got an idea.

he sunk to his own knees behind yangyang, fishing lube out of the drawer in his desk. dejun pushed the younger's pants down.

yangyang groaned around kunhang's dick as dejun ruthlessly fingered him.

"look at you, so eager. you want to get fucked from both ends?"

yangyang could only let out another moan around kunhang once more.

that was enough of an answer for dejun. his fingering job was near complete, so he didn't waste any time in ridding himself of his own pants before he pushed into yangyang's tight ass.

"holy shit, yang."

~

dejun was fully prepared for his visitors later in the day. he set up the dining table he had on his balcony with several glasses of wine alongside plates of food, fluffing up the flowers that decorated the table. a centerpiece, if you may.

he was going to confess.

surprisingly, kunhang and yangyang arrived at the same time, a little bit roughed up. dejun knew exactly what they had probably been doing in the hallway.

something that he hoped they'd be able to do more often if this went his way.

~

it had been around an hour, and all three of the men on the balcony were sober as fuck.

okay, not completely sober, as they sipped on their drinks, but dejun had made it clear that they shouldn't have too much before he said what he wanted to.

"dejun, what did you want to say?"

he looked up from his lap, being met with ths eyes of kunhang and yangyang. "okay, this is going to sound weird, but i personally don't give a fucking shit.

"i like you guys. like, in a romantic way. it's a bit odd to think of it in the way that as i was railing you both, i was also thinking about how nice it would be to be one of those domestic trios that work together all day then come home and watch a movie together on the couch or something like that. oddly specific, i know. whatever."

before he was able to continue, yangyang shot up from his seat. he walked over to dejun's seat, leaned down, and kissed him on the lips.

that was a good enough response for him.

the two turned around to look at kunhang, who was still seated.

"oh, who am i fooling." he stood up as well, also kissing dejun.

and yes, they did kiss. from sober kisses to tipsy kisses to drunk kisses. and from drunk kisses to bedroom kisses to goodnight kisses.

"wait," yangyang said just before the other two fell asleep. "does this mean we're all dating now?"

"given that we all just had the most intimate sex we ever have, what do you fucking think?"

"well—"

"wait, yang, please don't tell me you were wondering this while kunhang was actually destroying your ass."

"maybe."

***

my GOD ive been wanting to write smut for so long