johnmark | superhuman

desc:
mark struggles to balance the idol life along with finding his own identity– all the while attempting to keep a big secret under wraps.

⚠︎︎ swearing ⚠︎︎

(ꕥ)

it all started superhuman era.

superhuman era was when johnny and mark got especially close.

that one moment that nctzens always make fun of where johnny and mark looked like they were making out? that's mark's thirteenth reason right there. any time johnny laughs at one of his jokes? mark's heart flutters.

at this particular moment, the 127 members were sitting in their dorm living room. though they were watching a movie, mark was fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

today was the day he planned to come out to his members.

"mark? what's up? you aren't really watching."

the boy looked up. taeyong had noticed how oddly he was acting.

"yeah," jaehyun pipped up. "you love spider-man."

there was no point in lying. "i... i actually have something really important to tell you guys."

the room was silent, and all eyes were on mark. all 16 of them.

he sighed. "...i'm, um... bisexual."

it was silent for a moment, and mark's heart dropped in the silence.

then, finally, johnny spoke. "i'm pansexual."

"i'm gay." it was donghyuck's turn. "and, uh, renjun and i are dating."

mark smiled a bit at that. at least he wasn't alone.

overall, the other members were supportive of the three. even if it meant that they couldn't express themselves as much as they wanted to.

for mark, it meant that he and johnny had a chance of sailing.

~

johnny had always liked mark. maybe it wasn't always obvious, but he did.

so when the younger had confessed that he was bisexual, johnny was happy to say that he was also not-straight.

it was an opportunity that came once in a lifetime. and as famous philosopher mark lee once said, "you gotta seize the opportunity".

so he did.

johnny had actually called mark to his room. yes, he shared it with donghyuck, but the latter was currently on a date with his boyfriend.

when mark entered johnny's room, the older was no going to hesitate with his plans.

"hey, hyung."

johnny waltzed up to mark and promptly kissed him on the lips.

it wasn't a soft peck— no, it was just about the opposite. their lips met fiercely, and mark was so caught off guard that he stumbled backwards into the wall.