xiaohenyang | work benefits (i)

desc:
hendery finds himself strapped in for a wild ride as he gets tangled into a "strictly business" relationship with two of his superiors, xiaojun and yangyang.

⚠︎︎ swearing, smut, bdsm ⚠︎︎
no smut warnings

feat. dom/switch!xiaojun
sub/switch!hendery
sub!yangyang

(ꕥ)

being in an "i have sex with you for money" relationship is not a relationship that wong kunhang expected to be in, but here he was.

with his bosses, nonetheless.

xiao dejun, owner of xiao enterprises, son of one of the biggest booming businessmen of all time.

and the liu yangyang. manager of the financial department, which kunhang worked in.

speaking of the devil, yangyang waltzed into the main office. he came over to kunhang desk, leaving some papers on the side.

"you might want to look through those." with that, he left.

the older sighed, placing down the other files he was holding. kunhang pushed up his glasses, taking a look at the papers yangyang had given him.

as he flipped through the numbers and words, he noticed something.

a note.

dejun's, 10:00pm
plan to stay the night

kunhang snorted, just a bit, quickly pocketing the note. it was good that he did that, as minseok waddled by his desk.

"hey, kunhang," she snatched up the files yangyang had given him. "what's this?"

the aforementioned kunhang scowled, taking back the papers. "bye, minseok."

minseok was another worker at xiao enterprises who really, really wanted her workplace romance.

with kunhang. and obviously, the latter was not interested.

instead of prying on her and trying to get minseok to leave, kunhang thought forward to his night with dejun and yangyang.

~

dejun opened his penthouse door, seeing a sheepish kunhang in the hall. the former felt a brief blush creep up his cheeks. he normally didn't get nervous, but he had something important for him and kunhang to do before yangyang got here.

the younger stepped into the doorway, the door swinging shut behind him. "w–"

dejun connected their lips, pulling kunhang from the doorway to the couch, where the two ended up with dejun hovering over the latter.

if kunhang said he didn't like this, he'd be lying.

however, before the younger could bring their lips together again, the older quickly swapped their positions, so he was under kunhang.

kunhang smirked, just a bit. "what's this?"

dejun blushed heavily. "i... want to try bottoming," he mumbled.

"speak up, hm?"

"oh my hell, are you dense? i want you to fuck me!"

kunhang rose his eyebrows. "well, this should be interesting."