9 - Halfway

**********(•#7 - Walking at the park, Birds are lively as usual, people smiling and talking, children playing, I'm here for an hour now, waiting for you)**********

**********
(•#7 - Walking at the park, Birds are lively as usual, people smiling and talking, children playing, I'm here for an hour now, waiting for you)
**********

You told me to wait until you come for me at a park. I thought this will be the day that you'll finally start to open up to me. I waited with hope and joy, I didn't let anything drag me and my mood down. It rained hard and I got soaked so badly.
I waited for hours until night but you didn't came. I got sick for days because of it and you didn't even bother to prepare me medicine or food, or even ask me how I am? Instead you gave me a pitiful look and asked me why don't I just die?

You should show concern to people even if you're mad at them, they will do the same to you if you're in their shoes.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

**********(•#8 - I got beaten up so badly, no one will take care of me but myself so please stop that meaningless harassment joke

**********
(•#8 - I got beaten up so badly, no one will take care of me but myself so please stop that meaningless harassment joke.)
**********

I was jogging when I saw you walking the streets downtown at night, when I approached you, you started to scream "help, this guy is harassing me." Two guys came, beated me hard then took me to the police. I had to call my lawyer and explain everything to them from scratch! That was a bad joke okay?

Don't walk at night when you're alone, it's not safe.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××