10 - Subdued

**********(•#10 - My cards that you used to buy an expensive car for your guy, I know you can afford it by yourself, why did you used my savings? I worked for that money, I hope he will take care of it

**********
(•#10 - My cards that you used to buy an expensive car for your guy, I know you can afford it by yourself, why did you used my savings? I worked for that money, I hope he will take care of it.)
**********

Matthew's P.O.V.

6 days after what happened at the mall. I decided to lie low. She avoided talking to me about it either. So, I tried my best to play it cool and unaffected in her eyes.

If she sees me suffering and frustrated, she'll continue on doing these kinds of stuff, and knowing myself, the greatest fool, I will fell for it again.

I'll be attending a meeting today together with Justine and May. We're on the conference room now, preparing for the assembly.

"This should be everything, we're good to go and present." Justine organized the sequence of our presentation

"Thank you for helping me sis, I am so confident today."

"I believe in you Matthew, deliver well today. Make sure to take down notes, May."

"Yes, Ms. Smith." May placed her notes in front of her.

"How are you and Sabrina, Matt? Will you visit us for dinner even once?"

"Actually sis, we're still not getting along. But, don't worry, I'm making my moves."

"This is the thing we could never help you with and I am sure we warned you already."

"It's okay, you've done enough for me and I am so thankful for you."

"Matthew." Justine fixed her glasses and looked at me with a worried face. "If it hurts you so much, let loose of this love. If it's unhealthy, get out of it. This is the month, the month you should be living your life to the fullest."

"I will be fine, I've been through a lot already, things that are more painful than this."

"May, if Matthew won't tell us, I want you to tell me since he's more open up with you. I trust you. Okay?"

May nodded her head. "Yes, Ms. Smith, I'll make sure of that."

The contingents, investors, staffs and board of chairman opened the door and took their spots.

The meeting went smooth, I presented our plans and company really well. They all seemed to be impressed.

With the help of Justine and May. I closed the deals and got some business commitments that are vital for us.

We celebrated in my office for a while and decided to end the day earlier than usual.

Since I can be proud of something today, my confidence reached the roof and that makes me wanna start on engaging with Sabrina again.