12 - Vow

Matthew's P.O.V.

Day 2 of our 2 day journey.

I have prepared two suprises for our second day. It's not that fancy but it will mean a lot to the both of us.

We walked by the shore while admiring the beautiful sands. It's so white, like the sun.

She never opened up anything about her. After that night, she seemed sadder and lost. I tried cheering her up by reminding her that it's the last day today but it seems not working either.

After eating brunch at the dining hall. I asked her to rest and be prepared for later afternoon. I am planning to serenade her with all my heart and soul.

**********(•#15 - I decided to sing today, my never ending vow for my never ending love

**********
(•#15 - I decided to sing today, my never ending vow for my never ending love.)

**********

After preparing, I quickly refreshen up and picked her up afterwards. We're on our way to a mini bar by the beach.

I rented the whole place, so it's just some crew, she and I.

"Are okay Sabrina? Are you sick? Do you want to rest first?" I worriedly asked her, she seems uneasy with the setup I made, she keeps on wandering her eyes.

"I'm okay. So, you'll sing for me today?"

"Uhh, yeah. If it's okay."

"It's okay."

I escorted her to a table in front of the stage.

"I'll do my best then Sab, hope you'll like it."

I walked up on stage, picked up my guitar and stood. The lights went down to focus on me. Sabrina's looking at me, I feel so nervous.

After clearing my throat and tested the strings, I looked at her.

"We may seem to be in a super rocky love-hate relationship, I just wanted you to know that I am sincere with my feelings for you. I maybe selfish, stupid and childish but this is what I promise you. Sabrina, my forever love, this is for you. I hope you'll like it."

Katy Perry's Unconditionally

Oh, no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally